Search results

1. D

3D file for teensy 4.0/3.2 ?

Well thank you good sir. I was just getting into it making my own version. I'll use the T 3.2 from your link since they are basically the same footprint.
  2. D

Yeah was trying to find one with pins already in.
  3. D

Hey guys, Just checking if there is a STEP file for the Teensy 4/3 before I go to create one.
  4. D

Teensy Loader CLI Windows .EXE

worked bro, thanks
  5. D

Teensy Loader CLI Windows .EXE

I have no luck compiling this. Do you by chance have the exe file can share?
  6. D

EMI hanging serial port. Any ideas?

Guys, shielded cabling solved the problem.
  7. D

Close to a classic car because it's using spark plug lead wires and a distributor. So not a points ignition but not much better either.
  8. D

OK will try and let you know.
  9. D

Sorry about that. I'm talking USB serial
  10. D

Hello guys, Teensy 4.1 with sound/serial. I have this client with one of my devices in an automotive (car) environment. There is a harness from the device that goes in engine bay. Device works well, sound works and serial works. As soon as the car is started about 10 seconds give or take it...
  11. D

Serial / Audio / MTP possible?

On the T41 is that combination possible? I know it's not currently one of the options but checking Would save me a lot of code to transfer files from my audio device's SD
  12. D

teensy security sketch... merging into 1 sketch possible?

You shouldn't be using the buttons to load the encryption sketches... This step should be done at your factory. For update in the field, you don't need the button at all. Just the teensy loader with file loaded, and then execute teensy reboot.exe. IT will load the file right up. THat's how my...
  13. D

Yet Another File Player (and recorder)

The forked Audio library + the record.createBuffer(8192,AudioBuffer::inHeap); worked I been battling this for months lol. Thanks h4yn0nnym0u5e.
  14. D

Sounds garbled, the recording. This is one of the issues I've been having. The passthrough audio to the i2S output devices sounds OK. #include <Audio.h> #include <Arduino.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> AudioInputI2S...
  15. D

AudioRecordWAVstereo is a new addition to the audio library? any chance it will go back to the main repo?
  16. D

I'm struggling recording audio with teensy. If it's not one thing it's the other. I want to try this library. Do you have stereo record example, tested and works?
  17. D

Any idea why my TFT ILI9488 is blinking like this?

tft.begin(); tft.useFrameBuffer(true); tft.setFrameBuffer(fb1); tft.setRotation(3); tft.updateScreen(); tft.fillScreen(BLACK); I made one change here and it started behaving as expected. Strange. I had the tft.setFrameBuffer(fb1); line near the end, i moved it up and now the screen is...
  18. D

OK the example works. But I found that without some form of blocking Delay(xxx) the screen only behaves like above. Strange thing is the other library would not update the screen until I call tft.updatescreen this library seems to update whenever tft.print is called for example this is my...
  19. D

I'm porting a project from the ILI9341 to the 9488 I used the library found here, all I needed to change was the constructor call and replaced the header library and CPP https://github.com/mjs513/ILI9488_t3 But this is the outcome:
  20. D

audio record to SD only recording half the data, 10 seconds = <5 seconds recorded

Did you let the recording run to completion? Yes. The wave format is written afterwards, tested. Yeah, fast and garbled. Almost as if the buffer is still using 128 bytes instead of the 256 that is set in AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES of audiostream.H So it sounds like 128 is getting saved instead of 256...
  21. D

audio record to SD only recording half the data, 10 seconds = <5 seconds recorded

I'm convinced something is off with my libraries. Ran the example recorder that comes with teensy and it's giving same results.
  22. D

teensy 4.1 with pcm1860 I tried putting the audio memory to 240, nothing changed. I also changed the file write and L & R buffer sizes, doubled them and now getting noise. still looking into it. here is an audio sample of the SD recording (bad) and good USB recording
  23. D

My setup: Audio --> Biquad-->amp -->record & USB Symptom is as described: when recording an input I can hear the audio properly coming in on the USB but the file is not saving everything. Only a portion of the file is being saved on the SD. Almost like it's fast forwarded. I'm going to post...
  24. D

Teensy 3.1, Noise in SD record/play with minimal components

Did you get this figured out? I having the same problem. It's only at random. Sometimes It will, other times it won't. The sound in my case is good even while recording, but the playback of the file is this patterned noise.
  25. D

Teensy 4.1 PTC fuse getting really hot, is it repairable?

Are these virgin T4.1 that are presenting these problems? Or where they used in a circuit prior?
  26. D

Audio record to SD sounds garbled

Anyways, problem was AUDIO_BLOCK_SAMPLES was set to 128 in the audio library changing to 256 solved the problem.
  27. D

Audio record to SD sounds garbled

Hello, I'm recording audio using the example code below. T4.1 The output has however been garbled. In passthrough mode the audio comes over cleanly to the USB. No issues there. Issue arises when trying to record to the stereo raw file to SD card. I've also attached the source audio file and...
  28. D

Recording Stereo Audio to SD Card

Having the same issue where the stereo audio is garbled on a T4.1. I can hear the speech but it sounds rushed. I looked on the code maxwellstein shared above and copied it exactly, and still have problems. Was there a change to be made in the library itself?
  29. D

Does anyone have the pinout for this LCD/

Alright thanks. Will try again and see.
  30. D

Does anyone have the pinout for this LCD/

waveshare 3.5 rpi LCD (B) I cant find the pinout for the header anywhere. It's an ili9394 IPS based LCD.
  31. D

ILI9341 Display showing white background and faint display

Thanks Kris, Turned out to be the initialization commands. The inversion was on, the wrong screen refresh rate was used. Smooth like butter now. static const uint8_t PROGMEM init_commands[] = { 1, GC9A01A_INREGEN2, 2, 0xEB, 0x14...
  32. D

ILI9341 Display showing white background and faint display

[delete, gonna try some things first]
  33. D

Upload to teensy 4 without button press

The following seems to work. Saved as a BAT file that I call "UpdateFirmware.bat" @echo off start teensy.exe bin.ehex @echo on @echo Firmware will be updated with bin.ehex @echo 1. Connect the device via USB... @echo 2. Please close all applications before continuing @echo off pause start...
  34. D

I'm almost there. When I run that using file= file.ehex the teensy.exe says it cannot find file.ehex.hex
  35. D

So wait, if all files are in c:\temp and my ehex file is "file.ehex" what would that upload command look like? C:\temp\teensy_post_compile -file=file.ehex-path=C:\temp -tools=C:\temp/../tools -board=TEENSY40 -reboot -port=usb:0/140000/0/1/1/3 -portlabel=(null) -portprotocol=(null) ?
  36. D

Ahh that's where I saw it. Alright Uncle
  37. D

The good ole faithful Defragster, This is in a limited run production item. Sometimes bugs discovered needs a firmware update release. I have no problem shipping the teensy.exe in the update package.
  38. D

Hello, Been searching for ways to program without pressing the button. Could the teensy loader software include that as an advanced option? The projects I've found that do this have so far been limited to standard files, not the encrypted bins.
  39. D

LCD touch ILI9341, screen working no touch.

Thanks. Working now. I suggest that Paul may place a link to that folder right below the pin specification on the product page. Thanks!
  40. D

OK just saw your reply
  41. D

I see this section in the code. What is the relationship between this snippet and the config on the PJRC page? #define YP A2 // must be an analog pin, use "An" notation! #define XM A3 // must be an analog pin, use "An" notation! #define YM 5 // can be a digital pin #define XP 4 // can be a...
  42. D

Hey guys, me again. I bought this touch screen display from PJRC.com and applied the code written here to a teensy 4.1 the display seems to be working but i cannot get touch to work. I triple checked the jumper wires on the breadboard and they agree with the instruction showed here Not...
  43. D

Moving forward with 4.1 For USB audio

Problem solved. Their manual was either not clear enough to me or was giving wrong instructions. In the manual they "INT pin - Interrupt output (for analog input detection). Pull high for active mode, pull low for idle." I had it 3.3v, pin should be ground instead.
  44. D

OK. I got the breakout board. I connected it up to the breadboard. Just it and the teensy. Connected pins in I2S mode 1 instead of the I2S2 that I had on previous replies. I'm getting signals on BCLK, MCLK, and LRCLK at the correct frequencies on my scope. I'm still getting a flatline...
  45. D

And this being a 4 channel device, would it be a problem for the i2s library?
  46. D

LRCLK shows a steady sq wave at ~ 44 Khz DATA (pin 5?) is blank
  47. D

Fixed the info above with code and readable schematic. I should have the breakout board for this chip here next weekend or so. I could mail you one, Paul.
  48. D

I've attached: Schematic of audio input circuit (resistor values slightly different for attenuating the input, works in version without audio chip) audio chip and it's connection to the T4 T4 and connection to Audio chip. /**********************************SINGLE...
  49. D

Two post above the schematic shows I connected those pins like this:
Back