Search results

1. J

Audio shield crashes when switching songs/files

I believe using turning on SD optimization has fixed the issue! At least as far as I can tell so far. Thank you again, Paul!
  2. J

Audio shield crashes when switching songs/files

Hello! I am having trouble with a project I have been working on for a while now. The idea is basically to mimic an analog radio, but instead of tuning to different 'stations', this radio will simply switch between .raw audio files as you 'tune' the radio. There are two audio files playing...
  3. J

Frustrating issues with SD card not working: Unable to find partition

Wow, I don't know how I missed the fact that those pins will be connected on the breadboard... sometimes its the simplest things that cause the most problems... I've trimmed those pins, and everything is working as it should now. Thanks again for the help everyone.
  4. J

Here's some pictures. I had to trim some of the leads off the stackable headers so that it would fit on the breadboard. Sparkfun's header kit came with two long rows of 13 pins each, so I had to use the cross piece on the end too (if that makes sense). My soldering technique is definitely poor...
  5. J

OK, I think I figured something out. And Frank, you're definitely on the right track. I just pulled the teensy/audio board off my breadboard and reset the teensy while just holding it in my hand. Wouldn't you know it, now it can read the card. Plug the teensy back into the breadboard? It can't...
  6. J

Honestly, what should I do? Should I try to return/exchange the audio board/teensy? (I can't imagine how this could be a hardware defect, but you never know I guess...) I obviously don't want to just keep buying more and more SD cards to try. I'm at a complete loss here of what to try next.
  7. J

I appreciate the help, Paul. How could I test that? Should I replace the SD.h file with a more recently-updated version? Or, can you recommend an SD card (at least 16 gb) that you know works?
  8. J

Thanks for the suggestion. Windows 10 gives me the option to choose NTFS, exFAT, or FAT32. I've tried all three just for the heck of it. No luck at all. I did manage to find a fourth old SD card that Cardinfo is able to read. (Its far too small for my project, but it at least confirms that the...
  9. J

Hello, I recently purchased a teensy 3.2 and the audio adaptor board. I have been unable to get the audio board to recognize any of the three micro sd cards I have tried despite all efforts. All three cards are SanDisk. One is an older 256 mb card (class unknown). The other two are both 32 gb...
Back