Search results

1. E

Teensy 3.5 shortage

Hello, I use the Teensy 3.5 inside one of my product. I need the 5V tolerance, 57 inputs, 6 analog in. To redesign this would be a bit difficult. Is there a way to reserve 100 units for your upcoming October batch? Cheers, E.
  2. E

TEENSY LC Pinout question

Hello, I am considering using teensy LC in lieu of arduino nano which doesn't have enough memory to store my program. Looking at the pinout, there is a pin at the bottom that is declared as "17 at Vin voltage". Does that mean that it is the same output as Digital pin 17 but instead of 3.3V...
  3. E

USB descriptor for Joystick + Serial causing issue when uploading code

Hello Guys, I tried to read posts online to create a USB descriptor for Joystick + Serial USB but I must admit I am missing some information. Basically, I want windows to recognize my device as a joystick and also be able to talk to it via serial when I put it in "Setup mode". "Setup mode" is...
  4. E

Teensy 3.5 driver issues after windows 10 update

Hello, Windows 10 did a major update over the weekend. Looks like it reinstalled everything... Since then, I can't program my new teensy 3.5 boards. Windows detects it as a HID usb device and it has an exclamation mark. My old Teensy 3.5 which already has programs on them can be...
  5. E

Where to buy Teensy 3.5 with ALL headers

The reason I buy the Teensy 3.5 is because I am using all 58 Digital inputs and Analog inputs. This means I have to solder everything in including the contacts in the middle of the board. I would rather buy this already installed. Does anyone know where I can buy a Teensy 3.5 with all the...
  6. E

Newly received Teensy 3.5 no longer support USB type - Flight Sim + Joystick

Hello, I am using the Teensy 3.5 as the controller for my custom joystick. For this I am using the USB type: Flight Sim + Joystick The first prototype worked well but when I ordered a second AND third Teensy board, the same USB type no longer works. Same code/USB type still works on my first...
  7. E

Increasing Joystick resolution

Hello, I am new to this forum and was wondering if there was a quick way to use the Teensyduino joystick with 12 or 13 bit resolution instead of only 10. Looking at this link: https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_joystick.html The implementation is very easy and straightforward but the problem is...
Back