Search results

1. S

Questions about that awesome but super advanced ADC code

Hi all, I'm playing around with some ADC code I found in another post in this forum (specifically, the DMA version). In another thread, PaulStoffregen gives multiple warnings that this code is too advanced for most programmers, and that editing it is a difficult task that requires deep knowledge...
  2. S

high speed particle sorting using fluorescence

Thanks again for your insight, GremlinWrangler. I like the suggestion to use a pointer to run across the array instead of shuffling. Going back to the PMT inputs: The PMT output is 0-4V (typo in original post said 5V), and I just read on the spec-sheet that the max output frequency is 20 kHz...
  3. S

I also have some questions regarding my code design for the analysis. My preferred plan is as follows: 1. Put the PMT signals into a matrix of arbitrary width. This matrix updates at every sampling cycle, first-in-first-out. 2. The user defines a template matrix and sends it to the Teensy by...
  4. S

Thanks GremlinWrangler Actually, in this application the amplifier is typically driven with a square wave (lucky me). I'm not sure if that's because dielectrophoresis works better with square waves, or simply because it's easier to implement. (Previous implementations of similar systems that I...
  5. S

Hello PJRC forum! I just joined :) I have a new project, and I'm considering using the Teensy 3.6. I don't have much experience with microcontrollers... could I get some help with feasibility/planning/design? The project is to build a scientific instrument that sorts cells/particles based on...
Back