Search results

1. I

Reques about pinout Teensy ++ and Tle5010 module.

Solved I founded a .pdf with the pin out,https://sites.google.com/site/mmjoyproject/kontrollery-sovmestimye-bazovye-platy Regards Ignacio
  2. I

Hi...tried but fails,...dont detect the sensor. Some idea to have success?? Ignacio
  3. I

Thx...then Paul I did a complete error. As I said It´s not so clear where place the correct pins!!!. Thx, for your support mate!!! Ignacio
  4. I

Best regards.. Someone knows the correspondence of pinout betwen tle5010 module and Teensy ++?? Im not sure were I must to place GEN pin. Best regards from Spain. Ignacio
  5. I

14,5 V voltage divider

Thx...Then I have to recalculate voltage divisor to 3,3 volt Vin,..to assure no damage will be,...isnt?? R1=100 kOhm R2= 29,72 kOhms Vin= 3,3 Multiplicator =4,33 3.3V / 1023 = 0,003225806452 // int x=0; float voltios; void setup(){ Serial.begin(9600); } void loop(){ voltios =...
  6. I

14,5 V voltage divider

Best regards from Spain...ç Thx for let me take part into your community. I have a little question about voltage dividers and power supplies higher than 5 volts. Im trying to make an script who reads the voltage of a 18650 battery pack, with a voltage divisor, but im not sure if will be posible...
Back