Search results

1. J

Bat detector

Hi Alain, No, I do not use the MEMS microphone ICS40730 in "differential output" mode but in GND-Output mode as for the SPU0410LR5H. This means that both MEMS microphones are directly compatible with Passive Recorder. However, I would like to use the internal ADC of the processor in...
  2. J

Bat detector

Hi, Thank you Edwin for these clarifications. I also used the SPU0410LR5H for these ultrasonic capabilities described in the manufacturer's documents. I think that many micro type MEMS have ultrasonic capabilities not described by the manufacturers, sales hopes in this area are too small to be...
  3. J

Bat detector

Hi Edwin, For MEMS welding, I use this device. I sold more than 40 microphones without problems. With a conventional soldering iron, I put a little solder on the 5 points (not on the central circle, there is too much risk to plug the hole) then I stuck the PCB with the MEMS in a crocodile clip...
  4. J

Bat detector

Hi Cor, Concerning the management of modifiers of parameters and modes of operation, I realized a library which allows me to manage this part very easily. It is Teensy and ESP32 compatible. It normally handles any type of screen but I tested only on 2 OLED types 128x64 pixels. I have not...
  5. J

Bat detector

Hi CorBee, The purpose of my developments is slightly different. I go to different people in France who study bats and they face hardware problems. Finance is becoming scarce and the equipment remains very expensive. Or, they have needs that do not exist such as accurate species monitoring. It...
  6. J

Bat detector

Hello everyone, Sorry to have started in the wrong section! I just finished a new participatory workshop with the assembly in 1 day of 10 Passive Recorder by 8 participants. For information, I am currently working on an Active Recorder with the same features as Passive Recorder plus two...
  7. J

Teensy3.6 ultrasound recorder for the study of bats

Hi, You will find on this link a passive recorder project allowing the study of echolocation cries of bats. Sorry, despite German participation, the whole project is, for now, in French. Thanks to the excellent processor that equips the Teensy 3.6 card and the write speed allowed on the micro...
Back