Search results

1. M

ST7789V Mode selection for ST7789_t3 library

I am developing an application that will use a 240 x 320 display from Microtips. This display employs an ST7789V control chip so it seems like a good idea to build my code with the 7789_t3 library. (I've attached the data sheet) I have done a first version of the board, but can't get any...
  2. M

Audio Shield Problems switching between MIC and LINEIN

My hardware application requires me to be able to switch between the Headset Microphone and an external Mic' connected to LineIn. I'm initially setting the SGTL5000 to headset using sgtl5000_1.inputSelect(AUDIO_INPUT_MIC); which works exactly as expected. I encounter my problem once the rest of...
  3. M

Audio + Other USB types

I am working on a Teensy 4.0 Project that has an SGTL5000 Audio processor but also has numerous other functions. I am using the Teensy Audio library, complied with the USB Type "Audio", and the audio functions work fine. For other aspects of the device I would also like to use "Serial" and...
  4. M

Displaying Bitmaps from RAM on Teensy 4.0

I am working on a new project that uses a Teensy 4.0 with a 240 x 320 ILI9341 display and the ILI9341_t3 library. One of the functions I need to implement is to send a momochrome bitmap to the teensy over USB (having prepared the data using a windows utility like image2cpp), and I am imagining...
  5. M

teensyMAC compiler error

I am using the onboard Ethernet controller of a teensy 4.1, with a connected Magjack. This works OK for most of my tests (with some issues), but as part of my diagnostic process, I would like to use the native MAC address of the internal controller, as I have had some problems with my own...
  6. M

Problems with JOYSTICK_SIZE = 64

I am having some difficulties with the larger joystick configuration. I am using Teesy 3.2 with Teensyduino 1.53. I have changed all 4 instances of JOYSTICK_SIZE in usb_desc.h to 64, but have not changed any other configuration files. After many hours of struggles, I have gone back to the...
  7. M

Teensyduino 1.48 does not create HID devices

I've just updated my various development PC's to Arduino 1.8.10 and Teensyduino 1.48, and find that I can no longer create HID devices. I'm looking specifically at anything with a joystick in it. This was working fine for me up until the update. As an example of what is happening, I have just...
  8. M

Game controller does not appear properly in Windows

I have a programme that I am compiling as Serial/Keyboard/Mouse/Joystick. I'm not using the Mouse element, but am sending data over the serial, sending characters to Keyboard and utilising the Joystick object to output hardware button presses. Although this works OK some of the time, at fairly...
  9. M

Cannot get 2.9" epaper to work with Teensy

I'm working with a 2.9" 3 colour waveshare module, but I am struggling with running it with a Teensy. I started testing using the epd2in9b-demo (attached) that is downloadable from the Waveshare Wicki, and this runs perfectly on both Arduino Uno and Arduino Micro. However I just cannot get it...
Back