Search results

1. M

Teensy Power Supply

sorry, Teensy 3.5. Thank you. I wanted to control and take data from a Ximimark 5Pcs 16CH Analog Digital Multiplexer Breakout Board Module CD74HC4067 CMOS Precise Module For Arduino...
  2. M

Teensy Power Supply

Hey defragster, Thanks for the quick reply. Yep, I realized that the voltage was on the reference card just a few minutes ago, but I appreciate the confirmation. I found the page on external power, in line with your feedback. Thx. One more related question... Do you think the Teensy 3.3V "on"...
  3. M

Teensy Power Supply

Can the Teensy and audio shield be powered by a 5V power supply? I thought it had to be 5 volts. And how can i power the Teensy in a stand alone configuration, ie not connected to a pc? And any ideas about typical/max current draw? Any info you could point me to would be greatly appreciated. Thx.
  4. M

Circuit Vout Parked at 1.6 volts when Analog pin Attached

After some additional thought, I realized that I can't connect my circuit directly to the digital pin since the circuit internal to the teensy is affecting my circuit. I'm going to use another 2N2222 transistor as a switch, controlled by the photodiode circuit.
  5. M

So when I plugged the digitial input to Vout, again, the voltage is locked in to a voltage, no matter what the photodiode is doing. In this case, the locked in voltage is 3.3volts. Very annoying :)
  6. M

I'll try this as a digital signal this evening. I believe that this will work if the LOW signal doesn't have to be GND.
  7. M

I created a photo diode circuit using the following circuit example. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/iiMkip_G4HC9gKr_Dqvxcfybsm1aTmEGesvVvgqbqdbNbwuZVVD8N8IcUQzws5YueOR5I54qhlKY1R5IdNhVDb-1LiuD1ZSC-Q just the one on the right, using power from my Teensy 3.5, not 12 volts. I see that...
  8. M

Teensy Wavetable Synthesis example

Thank you. It compiled, but there was a note about how it wouldn't fit on the flash memory. I'll post some details later.
  9. M

Does MidiSynthLarge compile as is? I got the following compile issues. I tried to the other one too, but all sorts of file not reconginzed and other issues as well. Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), TD: 1.51-beta1, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120 MHz, Faster, US English"...
  10. M

Thanks, defragster. Sorry, I should have looked. I was thinking that I needed to make my own. I'll give it a go. Still though, I wonder why one file compiles and the other produces the result that the mentioned method is unknown. Weird.
  11. M

defragster: Where does this wavetable sample come from? "C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\Audio\example s\Synthesis\Wavetable\SimpleWavetable\SimpleWaveta ble.ino" This compiled for me and I was able to play with it on the breadboard setup from the workshop. So then I created a...
  12. M

Defragster - I didn't realize that the path you mentioned came with the Teensyduino. It compiled just fine. Thank you very much!
  13. M

thanks. There were a few messages about files not existing. Not sure why that happened. Magic :)
  14. M

Thanks for the suggestion I think I only had one copy. Definitely only have one copy now, since i removed everything then reinstalled. I guess I'll just forget about it for now and work on the Teensy Workshop. Maybe I'll revisit it at some point. I really appreciate all of the info and helpful...
  15. M

Sorry, forgot about the rename - did that, no workie :) Errors for 3.5, 3.6 and 4.0 All a little different Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), TD: 1.51-beta1, Board: "Teensy 4.0, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, US English" C:\arduino-1.8.12\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware...
  16. M

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), TD: 1.51-beta1, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120 MHz, Faster, US English" C:\arduino-1.8.12\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware -tools C:\arduino-1.8.12\tools-builder -tools C:\arduino-1.8.12\hardware\tools\avr...
  17. M

that is in the same folder as the AudioSynthWavetable.h file. I'll add that path the #include
  18. M

BTW Part_1_02_Hardware_Test compiles and runs just fine.
  19. M

I did the Ctrl+, and the sketch is several folders below in WaveTable-Synthesis-master, which is in the root position. "Show verbose output during compilation" is checked "C:\Wavetable-Synthesis-master" is from Git Hub Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), TD: 1.51-beta1, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial...
  20. M

I think I followed your steps, but I seem to have mulitiple files with the same name. Last time I just renamed the ones in the Arduino rather than the Teensy libraries. Is there a more graceful way of resolving this? Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), TD: 1.51-beta1, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120...
  21. M

Thank you so much, I'll give it a go. I really appreciate it! :)
  22. M

Does the Tools>Programmer Selection matter?
  23. M

I wonder if installing Arduino in C:\Program Files (x86) instead of C:\Program Files is making any difference.
  24. M

Yep, that didn't work, but I did set the preferences for my sketch folder. Same error message. I remembered that this is the first time running sketches on this windows pc, and not my usual Mac. Genius :) Anyway, I'm going to try following the Teensy workshop and see if I can figure out what I'm...
  25. M

Thank you. :) I'll check it out.
  26. M

At work at the moment. I'll recheck later tonight. I was able to compile sketches previously. :) Thank you. :) Sorry, noob, I don't understand what you're saying: I put it in my sketch folder as entered in "File, Preferences".
  27. M

I dropped the WaveTable project folder in the same place they did on their YT video. Where did you drop yours? I don't know what else would have caused the issue.
  28. M

Is anyone still reading this thread? I'm trying to get the SimpleWavetable sketch to compile, but I'm having trouble Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 10), TD: 1.50, Board: "Teensy 3.5, Serial, 120 MHz, Faster, US English" In file included from...
Back