Search results

1. Y

Teensy Convolution SDR (Software Defined Radio)

Frank B, it makes no sense to assemble such complex designs of input filters for a receiver with a mixer of this type. Fifth-order low-pass filters are quite enough: http://yl2gl.ucoz.net/news/sobiraem_dsp_dv_sv_kv_ukv_prijomnik_na_baze_modulja_teensy_3_6/2019-03-15-146 You only need to weaken...
  2. Y

Frank, thanks for your reply! It is very interesting to me why your compiled file does not work after loading, whereas with the compiled file from Wolfgang DH1AKF everything is fine, the receiver works very well.
  3. Y

Hi, Frank! Regarding the radio-signal reception of WHF - can it be done so that when this demodulator is turned on, the Sample Rate will set 192k by default? We have to search 192k in the menu for a long time.... And need to disable the LPF filters when we turn on this demodulator WHF - for...
  4. Y

Installed all the programs, installed the necessary libraries , replaced the files according to message # 15 from Canoe, but from the description it is not clear how to change the file - arm_math.h (insert - in which place?, comment - as....) It would be better to get the finished file with the...
  5. Y

Hi Frank! Sorry, but your hex file doesn't work for me .... It is likely that it is for a different reference frequency, not 25 MHz .... 73! Valerij YL2GL
  6. Y

Hi Frank! Thank you so much for the clarification. I read about setting up the AGC before that, and I did it all, but alas .... I see that this is not a matter of the settings AGC, since no manipulations in the menu (except AGC) should affect the AGC parameters. I’m not sure if I have the...
  7. Y

Hi Frank! Here Valery YL2GL. Thanks for the great design! I use a 80/40 meter full dipole. Regarding the work of the AGC - it works perfectly with a great opportunity to select all its parameters. But ...., there is a bug somewhere in the program itself - I listen to the LSB amateur station at...
Back