Search results

1. J

Cardinfo runs OK but any SdFat category fails to init sdcard on T4.1 using TD1.52

Thanks for your time and help Thanks so much for your time and expertise to help with this issue. I stumbled on SdioConfig (FIFO_SDIO) during research into the problem, but this confirms i was on the right path. It is running now and I'm on to a Wire issue with i2c_t3. Best regards, john
  2. J

Cardinfo runs OK but any SdFat category fails to init sdcard on T4.1 using TD1.52

Thanks for your reply XFer. Yes, I am using 'V2' version of SdFat, but there has been only a single update in the last 23 days and most updates are 2 years old. SdFat is a great lib and it ran well on T3.6, it is unfortunate that it is not usable on T4.1 I will be trying to use SD lib with...
  3. J

Hi Support, Thanks to Robin and Paul and the entire development group for an exciting new product in T4.1. I am having some trouble with getting the sdcard working though. I have a large monitor type program that ran fine on T3.6 with an earlier (2018) version of SdFat But have not yet been...
  4. J

../tools/arm/bin/(build.command.linker) -- "file does not exist"

Hi Paul, Thanks for taking time to reply in the midst of the crazy activity of the new 4.0 rollout. I finally can compile and download 4.0 programs. I uninstalled Arduino and reinstalled in a custom directory outside of c:/Program Files(x86). I now have Arduino 1.8.9 and Teensyduino...
  5. J

Hi Paul, Frank and all Congrats on the 4.0 release, a moon landing event in the teensy universe! I just ordered one and hope to get it soon, but I just found out that I still cannot compile using Arduino 1.8.7 with either Teensy 1.46 or 1.47 beta 9. Again this is on a Windows 7 on which I...
  6. J

Thanks, Paul, for the quick reply. Now I know why pjrc customers are so loyal. I downloaded 188 and 189 but the problem persisted, so it may have been a file removal problem with permissions or Kapersky. I'll try cleaning out everything and reinstall again soon, when I have more time. The...
  7. J

Hi, I am submitting a bug report post because I could not find a thread for 'file does not exist'. I've been using 1.8.8 arduino and teensyduino 1.45 for quite a while with no big issues. I upgraded to 1.46 and had this error compiling a program that compiled fine on 1.45: ...
Back