Search results

1. C

[posted] Thermal imaging camera

I was able to unblock the code by changing: FROM: HDTemp[ (7 - row) * 10][col] = val; TO: HDTemp[ (31 - row) * 10][col] = val; The HDTemp may be overflowing. When outputting HDTemp[row][col] to serial, I get: "HDTemp: nan" on some of the rows/cols. All of the code is being executed now...
  2. C

It's hanging on the following line within InterpolateRows() after reaching row 8 and col 0: HDTemp[ (7 - row) * 10][col] = val; void InterpolateRows() { // interpolate the 8 rows (interpolate the 70 column points between the 8 sensor pixels first) for (row = 0; row < 16; row ++) {...
  3. C

Thank you for helping Sketch uses 22392 bytes (2%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1048576 bytes. Global variables use 95620 bytes (36%) of dynamic memory, leaving 166524 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 262144 bytes. Sorry, I meant 16, not 9. And the array I'm testing with is...
  4. C

@KrisKasprzak, nice work on this project. Very cool! Wondering if you (or someone else) could point me in the right direction. I'm trying to leverage what you've built for a different purpose. With that said, I have a 16 x 16 sensor grid vs. the 8 x 8 in your project. Same size screen (240...
  5. C

Adafruit sharp module

I was able to get the SHARP Memory Display working with the Teensy 3.6. (Adafruit SHARP Memory Display Breakout - 2.7" 400x240) I posted this earlier today on another forum and figured I'd share it here as well. https://forums.adafruit.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=171015&p=838891#p838891 Hope...
  6. C

Teensyduino 1.51 errors on compile, 1.48 does not; ADC class implicated

I'm experiencing the same issue. error: 'class ADC' has no member named 'setAveraging' Arduino: 1.8.12 Teensyduino: 1.51 I haven't downgraded yet as I have another computer running an older version. Worth noting this error was received on a fresh install, not an upgrade. Finally got a new...
Back