Search results

1. T

Teensyduino 1.56 Released

I FINALLY solved the problem. Just in case anyone else has a similar problem, here is the solution. Somehow, I managed to get the path for the "sketchbook" in the same folder as the IDE. The error message (which only shows up if you run ./arduino from the terminal) tells you to move the...
  2. T

Thanks for your help. I found it and when I typed in ./arduino, the IDE flashed on briefly, but immediately disappeared and the following message came up on the terminal. Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: Incorrect IDE installation folder: Your copy of the IDE is installed in a subfolder of your...
  3. T

About a week ago, I installed Teensyduino 1.56 on a brand-new Ubuntu (20.04.3 LTS) installation and it seemed to go well. But the icon to launch the application has since mysteriously disappeared. I've tried reinstalling TD 1.56, carefully following the instructions. Again, the installation...
  4. T

RTC Teensy LC Low Power

I use a TPL5110 on almost everything (usually with a Teensy LC) and love them. When I first started, I was using the Adafruit breakout board and it worked great until I started adding features to the system and the timer started failing to wake up. Increasing the length of the wires to a radio...
  5. T

RTC Teensy LC Low Power

I've recently started using the TPL5110 timer. Adafruit and Sparkfun both sell breakout boards. The timer sits between the battery and everything else (except the solar charger) and turns everything on or off. When the system is off, it draws about 50 nA. The wakeup time is set with a...
  6. T

Teensy 4.0 RTC amperage

My Teensy 4.0 RTC draws 29 microAmps. That's with a 2032 coin cell attached to Vbat and Gnd and no other T4 connections. Is there some way to reduce the current? Can I remove a diode? I don't care if the coin cell powers the RTC when the Teensy is powered through Vin or USB.
Back