Search results

1. B

Creating a high precision RTC with a Teensy 3.2

The ideal would be several days, then if the precision of the RTC is not sufficient, the system would come back to the surface more often to get a GPS synchronization. The longer it stays undewater, the better. The oscillator would do both. Keep track of time accurately and stamping my audio...
  2. B

My teensy is logging info to csv files on an SD card, capturing sounds via an hydrophone and a SGTL5000 to a SD card (wav format) But if I create a clock, I could do it with a separate teensy and make them communicate via I2C Flip flops are interesting, I would use TTL D flip flops (sn74175)...
  3. B

I use the PPS to synchronize my clock, when my system gets back to the surface, it gets GPS signal and synchronizes automatically on PPS rising edge, but then my system is completely autonomous when it goes back underwater so it has to keep an accurate track of time without any network or satellite
  4. B

Ok thanks, I just checked and it can't handle more than 2.9MHz with a basic counter interruption handler at max CPU clock (160MHz)
  5. B

As my system won't be able to get time from GPS all the time, it needs to keep an accurate track of time while it goes underwater. I need to process underwater acoustic signals so I also need a really precise RTC
  6. B

Hello, Using this type of oscillator (12.8 MHz - Clipped Sine Wave - 0.05ppm): https://uk.farnell.com/iqd-frequency-products/lfmcxo064082/oscillator-mcxo-12-8mhz-smd/dp/2443045 I'd like to create an accurate RTC using GPS syncronisation as an initialization of the clock. I would use...
Back