Search results

1. P

Curious if I can use Teensy to do something with this joystick and roller ball

That is very helpful. Thanks! I build pedals, etc. but haven't worked with Arduinos or the like before. I'll dig around on this a bit too to make sure I don't make a silly mistake. Trying to figure out what I'd actually program the trackball to do musically...I'm sure I'll think of something.
  2. P

Oh wow. That is very helpful! Thanks. I'll do some digging and mess around a bit. Glad to hear that ball encoder may still be useful. I'm not entirely sure if it even works, as it was given to me by a friend in a box of other random bits, but worth a shot. It's possible I shorted it out...
  3. P

Long story short, I bought a Teensy++ 2.0 to build a midi foot pedal to use with my Synthstrom Deluge, but ended up buying the pedal they made specifically for it. Now I have a Teensy to use for something else. I'm new to this sort of development, but used to be a front end dev and am not...
Back