Search results

1. N

Teensy 4.0,4.1 web pages need a warning about INPUT_DISABLE on Analog Inputs

The Teensy 4.0 and 4.1 analog inputs require the digital inputs to be disabled, otherwise they have a weak pullup/pulldown circuit active that causes a small glitch around the midpoint, ~1.67V. The cure is this statement in the setup() section: pinMode(<pin>, INPUT_DISABLE); The Teensy 4.0 and...
  2. N

Teensy 3.6 USB host hangs on userial.begin() if device already plugged in

Hi, I'm using a Teensy 3.6 for my Scope Clock. I provide USB host support for a GlobalSat BU-353S4 GPS puck, using the TinyGPS and USBHost_t36 libraries. This puck uses an FTDI serial to USB chip. The source code is on my GitHub page https://github.com/nixiebunny/SCTVcode My problem is that...
  3. N

[posted] Scope Clock displays time on 3" round CRT, plays Pong, Tetris etc.

My latest project to use a Teensy is a reboot of my Scope Clock. This is a product hat I first made 20 years ago, to display the time on a 3" round oscilloscope CRT. It has been redesigned to use a Teensy 3.6's dual DACs instead of an analog Lissajous circle generator. There are several clock...
  4. N

Tensy 3.6 driving GlobalSat USB GPS puck

Hi. I'm finishing up a project called the Scope Clock, which displays time on an oscilloscope CRT with a Teensy 3.6 as the controller. The last thing to add is GPS, since many customers want it. I have looked at the GPS pucks are sold these days. It seems that the GlobalSat BU-353-S4 is the one...
  5. N

Teensy 3.6 Ethernet with other fast SPI

Hi. I'm new here, but I know a thing or two about microcontrollers. I'm working on a new project on a Teensy 3.6 with frequent SPI accesses as well as occasional Ethernet packets using a WIZ850io (W5500 chip). Is it just fine to share the main SPI port 0 between Ethernet and another device...
Back