Search results

1. A

HELP!!! Teensy & Arduino Conflict on a Mac

it works again... Sorry again for the delay. I just didn't have the time to sit down. Anyway, I finally tried again today and it works! The only thing that I had opened before was Chrome. I tried it today with and without Chrome running and it works both ways. I can't reproduce the problem...
  2. A

it doesn't work again... Sorry for the confusing posts and the delay in addressing this. So, just yesterday I had time to look into this again. To make sure I was doing things right, I uploaded everything in my old laptop and everything worked well. So, then I tried it in the new one (macOS...
  3. A

it worked!! Good morning! Sorry it took so long to finally try it. I did it yesterday and it worked immediately! :-) Thanks so much for the help! Best, Andrea
  4. A

Hi everyone, I am totally new to the teensy. I just bought one and couldn't make it read the Arduino code. I just called technical support and they suggested I present my problem here, to people with Macintosh experience. They are the ones who said the problem seems to be in the communication...
Back