Search results

1. L

Teensyduino 1.51 Beta #1

Hi Paul, when will USB Audio be available for Teensy 4.0?
  2. L

T2M, an Embeddable Teensy Module (WIP)

Hi Loglow, what a fantastic idea! I was about to write a post asking the community for suggestions about the post-development phase, the one in which, after using the T4 for speeding up development, the time comes of putting the MiMXRT1062 on the final PCB. In most cases, as in mine, for...
  3. L

PlatformIO, how to compile for Teensy 4.0 with beta core

Thanks a lot blackketter. It also works on Linux.
  4. L

PlatformIO, how to compile for Teensy 4.0 with beta core

Hi, I'm trying to compile a MIDI-USB project in PlatformIO and I get errors because the stable release of the Teensy 4.0 core used by PlatformIO has no support for USB modes other than Serial. I successfully compile that project in Arduino and I imagine that it is due to the fact that I...
  5. L

Teensy 4.0 for a MIDI class compliant device using LUFA

Some other questions about Teensy 4.0 Hi, I have some other questions: 1. I want to collect analog inputs from piezo buzzers and I plan to use 4x Sparkfun's BOB-09056 16 channel multiplexers, which are based on 74HC4067 (that is, not 74HCT4067). I have read that they have to be powered with...
  6. L

Thanks Paul. I look forward to it. In the meantime, I will experiment with other Arduino boards.
  7. L

Hi KurtE, thanks for your answer. It made me think about the possibility of using a less recent board, like the Teensy 3.2. I have found this breakout board, which should solve all my problems, including 3.3/5.0v compatibility...
  8. L

Hello everyone, I would like to start a project for a class compliant MIDI device using the brand new Teensy 4.0. I know that this board already has 14 analog inputs, but I need lots of them, much more than that. In a previous attempt at starting this project, years ago, I bought and used...
Back