Search results

1. U

Teensy 3.6 Fast pinMode alternative?

Hi, I can switch the complete ports with GPIOE_PDOR and GPIOE_PDIR very fast (High/Low ~7ns) I was searching here in this forum for an also fast pinMode alternative, but I found nothing. My question: I want to switch a whole port from Input to Output. Is this possible? I've tried GPIOE_PDDR...
  2. U

Teensy 4.1 USB Host MIDI not working (no Power from 5V USB Pin)

I have the same problem like some others. I'm using the Teensyduino IDE 1.53 on my Mac Mojave with the Teensy MIDI "InputRead" Example and an AKAI MPK mini Keyboard connected to the 5 Pins on the Teensy 4.1. I've selected "MIDI" under Tools -> USB Type 1. First problem... there is no Power on...
  3. U

Teensy 4.0 "5V in" not the same as "USB 5V in"? (no MQS Audio output)

Teensy 4.0 "5V in" not the same as "USB 5V in"? (no MQS Audio output) Is there a difference between USB 5V and 5V in Pin? I'm using the MQS Audio Out Pins, but these Pins working with USB 5V only. At least they seem to need the USB 5V for "starting". Because if I cut off the USB 5V after...
  4. U

PWM as Audio Out ... Code Example for Teensy 4?

Can someone post a link to a PWM Audio Out example for the Teensy 4? And can I also use the "MQS" Pins for that (without to use the "MQS" Audio Stuff)?
  5. U

Teensy 4.0 MQS Audio Pin direct connection to "AUDIO in" of my TV?

Can I direct connect the MQS Pin to my TV Audio Input (Chinch)?
  6. U

Teensy 4.0: Can I use Serial Pins 0 and 1?

I've tried to use Pins 0 and 1 of the Teensy 4.0 I can use Pin 1 but only as input, and Pin 0 only as Output (not as Input) But I can not use pinMode for these pins. Is there a specific reason? In the Arduino Teensy 4.0 Settings menu I can also not disable "Serial"
  7. U

Teensy 4.0 has no PORTC and PORTD definitions?

I'm trying to use: #define PORTC_PDIR GPIOC_PDIR #define PORTD_PDIR GPIOD_PDIR But... sketch_nov15a: In function 'void ReadLines()': sketch_nov15a:30: error: 'GPIOD_PDIR' was not declared in this scope #define PORTC_PDIR GPIOD_PDIR In the Arduino IDE. With the Teensy 3.5 this is no...
  8. U

Teensy 4.0 DAC Pins? 34 35 38 39?!

Hello, I'm confused, the Teensy 3.2 and 3.5 3.6 had DACs (1/2/2). On the back of the Teensy there are 4 DATx Pins. Are these DAC Pins? If not... has the Teensy 4.0 no DACs? Another question: why the pins are not 5V tolerant? This was a very good feature, now I have to use 3 x 8 Pins Voltage...
Back