Search results

1. G

Can't get Teensy LC to receive DMX

OK, that was another rather embarrasing mistake from my side. I had moved my test sending over to a lighting console, and had made some mistakes in the network setup there, so the signal only reached the DMX node at 5 Hz. I fixed that, and now it's super smooth. No wonder it felt a bit more...
  2. G

Thanks a lot for the feedback! - Every 4 pixels should be the same – I'm using 144 LED/m strip for the sake of output power, and grouping them together in bunches of 4 to save DMX channels. - The strobe trigger triac is connected to pin 13 through a high pass filter that makes it trigger on a...
  3. G

So the application for this is to control some SK6812 strips and a Xenon strobe (trigger triac on pin 13) – I'm almost there (but with a bit of of code cleanup remaining!), using a mash-up of the included DMX receiver and flasher examples, just one last hurdle besides cleaning it all up – it's...
  4. G

!!!!!!! It does!!! I tried a random selection of older versions with varying degrees of luck earlier, but not 3.1.1 apparently. Ace – I think this should get me through for this project. I don't think missing out on the changes between 3.2.0 and 3.1.1 will be an issue for now. Thanks a lot...
  5. G

That's the MAX' DE/_RE pin, and setting it high … enables the line driver and disables the receiver. Yeah. That's a bit embarassing. I changed it back to LOW, as it should be, and I'm now back at the behaviour where the serial output abruptly stops when a DMX source is connected. FWIW, to...
  6. G

Hi Shawn, thanks a lot for your reply! At the moment I'm using an ELC Checker DMX tester as the transmitter. I have also tried with a Madrix Plexus Artnet node, with the same results. In the final installation, we'll probably be using an MA Lighting 8-port node. I initially used the "max"...
  7. G

I'm trying to get a Teensy LC to receive DMX using the TeensyDMX library (and testing with TeensyDmx as well), but I'm stuck. I could've sword I've gotten it to work before, but now I just for the life of me can't get it to receive. I'm using a Maxim 3.3V transceiver. I'm getting the LC to send...
Back