Search results

1. B

Teensy 3.5 Coding Problem

Hey guys, I am designing a usb midi controller using a Teensy 3.5 with 12 tactile buttons and 20 rotary encoders (KY-040 no push button). I have no problem physically connecting everything, though I am having a hard time understanding coding and can't decipher the meanings of things. I have...
  2. B

Teensy 3.5 Coding Problem

Hey guys, I am designing a usb midi controller using a Teensy 3.5 with 12 tactile buttons and 20 rotary encoders (KY-040 no push button). I have no problem physically connecting everything, though I am having a hard time understanding coding and can't decipher the meanings of things. I have...
  3. B

Coding Assistance Needed with Teensy 3.5

Hello All, I am in need of coding assistance for a fairly simple usb midi controller using a Teensy 3.5. I know nothing about coding, so I would appreciate any help I can get. Please take a look at the attachment and help me out if possible. I built a pcb board to connect all my components, but...
  4. B

Teensy 3.2 USB MIDI Controller Coding Assistance *Willing to Pay*

Hello All, I am new to coding and know nothing, so I am reaching out for assistance with my project. The purpose of my project is to control an effects plugin in Cubase and Logic by mapping MIDI through USB. I have built a device that connects 20 encoder pots (16 connected through two...
  5. B

Teensy 3.2 USB MIDI Controller Assistance *Willing to Pay*

Hello All, I am new to coding and know nothing, so I am reaching out for assistance with my project. The purpose of my project is to control an effects plugin in Cubase and Logic by mapping MIDI through USB. I have built a device that connects 20 encoder pots (16 connected through two...
Back