Search results

1. N

Inverting midi range with analog read expression pedal

If of any use/interest Ive put my pedal code on github https://github.com/ninelocks/JTMidiPedal2020 Along with some examples of sending sysex from linux. There a windows utility on the way when I find more time.
  2. N

very impressed , by both hat and the pick. :-). Re sleeve and grounds, Ive seen some very odd variations.
  3. N

much appreciated , had taken mine to bits to have a quick look as well :-)
  4. N

To me (with my engineers hat on), the only sensible place for a ground is the sleeve. Thats mostly why I want to take a double check inside :-) A bit of me thinks best place for the top of the pot (and the connection to the supply rail) is on the tip, so that if someone decides to plug a mono...
  5. N

Thats interesting, I'd done most of the dev work using a normal pot and havent put the maudios into full time use. But I did notice that the polarity switch was doing something odd, when I metered the plug. Sadly no sign of a circuit online anywhere so far , I shall dismantle/document/report...
  6. N

Does this help, Ive changed a couple of things I use a0 rather than 10, put the responsiveness hack I used in and tried it here and it seems to work. I was getting confused by some of the variable naming so there may be a glaring error in here but no-doubt if there is someone will spot it. let...
  7. N

Re ResponsiveAnalogRead Hello all, thanks oddson for much useful code. Its weird how often you find other working on the same coding problem at the same time. Anyway I am interfacing a couple of expression pedals (M-audio Ex-P ) and a)still had some chattering. b)contending with the usual...
Back