Search results

1. P

Over the air updates

OK, I know I have some margin since I currently update by 140Kocts of program. For the moment it works very well. I free all the memory i can before to do the update. I am not very good at the memory usage, but I may understand that the malloc is on the second bank of 512k where as static...
  2. P

Over the air updates

Hello, Congratulations for the falsher 4 version ! Works fine for me. I update via I2C from rapspberry. I have a question: is it possible to increased flashed code size ? #define MAX_FIRMWARE_SIZE (256 * 1024) to be replaced by #define MAX_FIRMWARE_SIZE (384 * 1024) I understand...
  3. P

RTC & time library for Teensy 4.0

Ok, it is what i had in mind. What is unclear for me is how you address the internal RTC. is there a library ? Regards Philippe
  4. P

Nice ! Regards Philippe
  5. P

Hello, With current library and board support package, I am wondering if the Time library with Teensy 4.0 uses the RTC hardware or an emulation using timers: Especially for now() and setTime(t) ? Regards Philippe
  6. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #5

Hello, that's still Philippe working on leds, I move to beta 5 and have much less error. still analysing but it could be out of interrupt part somewhere in my Raspberry et teensy code (upper part of my protocol… ) In beta 4 I experienced uploading error as mentionned (need to manually reset...
  7. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #5

At least this is clear, for information the R. Gemmel library is working well in slave mode (but has interference with fastled.show()). So I will just update to 1.49b5, let you know and if not solved, wait for 1.50. So I will work on OTA upgrade. Regards
  8. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #5

Thanks for the answers. At least this gives me ideas a way forward Philippe
  9. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #5

Thanks, for fast answer the teensy is 1.49 B4 the I2C lib is https://github.com/Richard-Gemmell/teensy4_i2c as the standard wire library was not working properly in december. The teensy's are slave and the raspberry is master. I will change the teensyduino to 1.49 b5. If wire does now work...
  10. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #5

Hello, I am the guy using teensy 4 with fastled. I have tested the beta 4 with fastled serial: I have 2 led strips connected with fastled and WS2812Serial plus an I2C connection with a rapsberry. The fastled and WS2812 do work perfectly (even with 2 led strips in parallel) ...but I still have...
  11. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #4

Not a problem...I have not tested now since I am working on other topics on the projet.
  12. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #4

First thank you for quick answer (faster than me) I think I understand better. Right now it is compiling but I have to make soldering on Teensy 4 to match the possible pin. But I am not at the end of my problem. Let me explain a bit more the whole project: I will do a led "show" in my garden...
  13. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #4

Hello, Sorry, the example (FastLED Cylon Example, using Non-Blocking WS2812Serial) does not compile: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\Phil\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools...
  14. P

Teensyduino 1.49 Beta #4

Hello, Il moved from Teensy LC to Teensy 4.0. Using I2C and fastled with Teensy Loader 1.49-beta 4. I am pretty sure that I have still a problem of interruption during FastLED.show(); My code works, when I2C transmission does not occur during fast.ledshow, but I2C is fuzzy when transmissions...
Back