Search results

1. M

T4.1 NativeEthernet Data Access Violations (Nullpointer Exceptions)

Keep up the good work! I really hope that more people find your library! Perhaps Paul Stoffregen can link your repository on the pjrc-homepage?! Or include it in the Teensyduino installer? ;)
  2. M

Okay, so I finally tried QNEthernet... and it's running flawlessly since more than 29 hours... Thanks for the hint @shawn... could it be that this is your library? Anyways thanks to vjmuzik and ssilverman for your great work and efforts. Really great stuff!
  3. M

Haven't tried that yet because besides the issues described above the NativeEthernetLib works just fine. I'm now discarding all the data that is coming out of order in the function: static fnet_bool_t _fnet_tcp_add_inpbuf( fnet_socket_if_t *sk, fnet_netbuf_t *insegment, fnet_flag_t *ackparam )...
  4. M

Hi! I'm running a simple TCP-Webserver on the T4.1 with the NativeEthernet Library. From time to time i encounter this weird Exception (using CrashReport): A problem occurred at (system time) 9:4:43 Code was executing from address 0xAAE0 CFSR: 82 (DACCVIOL) Data Access Violation...
  5. M

Breakoutbord for Teensy 4.1

https://www.pjrc.com/store/ On the right side, official distributors are listed.
  6. M

T4.1 NativeEthernet Sleep Mode Active ?

Hello! I'm running a little webserver on the T4.1 with the NativeEthernet library. Does the PHY-Chip DP83825 on board, go into a kind of sleep mode after some time of inactivity? Because I'm experiencing delays of up to 15 seconds, if i haven't been connected to the server over a few minutes...
  7. M

Teensy 3.6 and a Memory stick

I'm using MSC2, alle the examples are working. But i don't know how to read a specific file and store the read data in an char-array The config.dat file is an ascii file with only a few lines... Example: lastVal1=... Val2=... and so on... for let's say 20 variables. After i read the file i...
  8. M

Teensy 3.6 and a Memory stick

Hello @wwatson! First of all: thanks for this great library! I've got one question: how can i read a specific file (let's say: confic.dat in root-dir) and store it in a simple string?
  9. M

Solved: ADCs on Teensy 4.0 are way too fast?!

Yes of course! I'm trying to post a version with english comments the next few days!
  10. M

Teensy 4 as SPI Slave

@giorgos Look at this: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/59254-SPI-Slave-Mode-on-Teensy-4?highlight=spi+slave+teensy
  11. M

[CASE SOLVED] I simply overclocked the ADC with the ipg_clock (150Mhz) => Divider (ADIV = 2) gives me 37,5Mhz @ which I'm getting exacly the result the datasheet claims! BUT: It can be overclocked!!! Currently at 75Mhz and ADSTS(1) for getting Results @ constant 400nS! :D Q: How can I edit...
  12. M

Hello together! I have a question regarding the maximum ADC Speed of the teensy 4.0. According to the datasheet of the IMXRT1060 the minimal total conversion time is ~750nS, but with the code below I'm way too fast for that and getting conversion times of about ~200nS!!! (For 12Bit!!!) The...
  13. M

SPI Slave Mode on Teensy 4?

A implementation in the SPI-Lib would be pretty nice i think.. For other users too :) I'm pretty sure my code can be improved too
  14. M

For anyone who's interested: this is my polished version of the code. (Sets up T4 in SPI Slave Mode and receives 16Bit Values with DMA) #include <DMAChannel.h> #include <SPI.h> #define PRREG(x) Serial.print(#x" 0x"); Serial.println(x, BIN) //Serial.println(x,BIN) #define SAMPLES 1 #define...
  15. M

So it turns out that the code above is working now! Thank you again very much @KurtE
  16. M

This is the current Slave Code: #include <DMAChannel.h> #include <SPI.h> #define PRREG(x) Serial.print(#x" 0x"); Serial.println(x, BIN) //Serial.println(x,BIN) #define SAMPLES 2 DMAMEM static uint16_t rx_buffer[SAMPLES]; DMAChannel rx(false); volatile int ticks = 0; void...
  17. M

Actually that's not right I'm getting values, but much lower ones than the send values... For example I sent the uint16_t val = 200 and received 34. Strange!
  18. M

Thank you for your help I'm getting Interrupts now! :) But I'm reading always Zero at the moment?! #include <DMAChannel.h> #include <SPI.h> #define PRREG(x) Serial.print(#x" 0x"); Serial.println(x,BIN) #define SAMPLES 10 DMAMEM static uint16_t rx_buffer[SAMPLES]; DMAChannel rx(false)...
  19. M

Thank you very very much for your answer! :) I am also trying to read through the datasheet section of the lpspi again. but as you can clearly see i'm no expert at all
  20. M

Hi! I'm trying to establish a spi connection between a teensy 3.6 as master and a teensy 4 as a slave. I only would like to receive 16Bit of Data on the Teensy 4 side. Below is my Code on the Teensy 3.6 side and the code on the Teensy 4 side. The pin-connections are: Pin10->Pin10...
  21. M

Teensy 4.0 FlexPWM for motor control

Hi! Look at this: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/59169-Using-FlexPWM-on-Teensy-4-0-for-Interleaved-PWM-Signals-with-deadtime-in-between Perhaps you find it helpful
  22. M

Using FlexPWM on Teensy 4.0 for Interleaved PWM Signals with deadtime in between...

I got It working thanks to the PWM.c file in the teensy 4 core. Two interleaved PWM signals are now beeing generated with flexible duty cycle and frequency and both signals obviously centered. Here is my code, if anyone is interested: #include "imxrt.h" #include "core_pins.h" #include...
  23. M

Using FlexPWM on Teensy 4.0 for Interleaved PWM Signals with deadtime in between...

Hello :) for a project I need to generate two interleaved pwm signals with a deadtime of 2uS in between. The frequency and duty cycle have to be adjustable at any moment. the frequency's max value is about 100kHz My Problem is, that i don't know how to initialize the timers and set the...
Back