Search results

1. C

usbhost_t36 Serial Comms with RF Receiver woes

Sorry to bump, but hoping somebody with some insight sees this. The above is very wordy but I think if I could prioritise one question it'd be this; how do I set the baud rate on the USB Host serial port? I thought I was setting it correctly but it appears to default to 115200. If somebody also...
  2. C

usbhost_t36 Serial Comms with RF Receiver woes

Hi Everyone I'm continuing in my project to read and display (on an HTML page) data from a number of RF Receivers (Theatre radio microphones - remote monitoring of) using a Teensy. I initially had proof of concept of this project by using a set of Arduino Mega's to connect to the TTL on the...
  3. C

usbhost_t36 with FTDI device - can't be seen

You beauty!!! It now sees one of the receivers absolutely fine. What it can't do at the minute is see more than one at a time, via a hub. I can see them each individually but if I plug them both in it only sees the first one. It'll be something simple. I'm only just feeling my way around these...
  4. C

usbhost_t36 with FTDI device - can't be seen

Hi All Trying to connect to a UHF wireless microphone receiver. It has a USB port that connects to some PC software. It appears as a USB Serial port (FTDI). I've previously managed to run a trace on this port and reverse engineer the protocol. By connecting to the TTL serial lines on the...
  5. C

Teensy 4 code won't compile, but fine for 3.2/LC. MIDI Controller

ClickEncoder is a third party library. It makes use of TimerOne, so i'm wondering if the problem lies somewhere within those two. I'll look in to the Teensy encoder library. It's a shame as ClickEncoder handles things like double clicks and held buttons really nicely. Will have to write that...
  6. C

Teensy 4 code won't compile, but fine for 3.2/LC. MIDI Controller

Hi All I've been working for ages on a MIDI remote control to talk to a mixing desk. It controls the bus sends on the desk, allowing a musician to control their own mix using a single rotary click encoder. I have the code working and whilst it's pretty untidy and i'm sure it can be massively...
  7. C

Use Teensy as Midi and USB Keyboard controller at the same time

You star! Thank you so much! Give me a few days go get back in front of my laptop and I'll have a play.
  8. C

Use Teensy as Midi and USB Keyboard controller at the same time

I know it's nearly a year on, but did you get anywhere with this? I'm looking to do exactly the same thing, and whilst I haven't started yet, the methods described above are exactly what I thought I needed to do, so I have a feeling I'm going to run in to exactly the same trouble. Any hints...
Back