Search results

1. T

Teensyduino 1.57 works on a Mac Studio (Apple M1 Max processor)

As I have not seen any mention of Apple's new M1 processor in the Forum, I thought I'd let people know that Teensyduino 1.57 works just fine on a Mac Studio (macOS Monterey). It is an Intel app, and Apple's Rosetta2 runs it efficiently and well.
  2. T

USB Serial port fails on Linux

I have implemented a signal generator in a Teensy 4.0 sketch. It uses the USB Serial device: detecting a new connection, writing "SignalGenerator 1.0", and then reading the Serial device for commands and writing responses. It works fine on my Mac laptop (Teensyduino IDE not running): (plug in...
  3. T

Teensy 4.0 is amazing: 500,000 interrupts per second

Background: I built an ADC box for a scientific instrument that has to read four channels of an ADS1256 ADC and write their values to the USB Serial device, 1,000 times per second. My initial code uses polling in the usual setup()/loop(), and works 99.999% of the time. But if you plug in a USB...
  4. T

Broken on Mac: both Teensyduino and Arduino + Teensy

This is a MacBook Pro running macOS High Sierra (10.13.6). The specific version is important. I'm using the Download page https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html Download from the link "Macintosh OS Software (10.10 - 10.15)". This gives "Teensyduino_MacOS_Catalina.zip". Unpack it to get...
  5. T

Arduino IDE crashes after installing teensyduino

This is a Macbook Pro running macOS High Sierra (10.13.6). Arduino IDE is 1.8.12. Before installing Teensyduino, the Arduino IDE worked fine with my Arduino Mega 2560. I then installed Teensyduino 1.51 via the link labeled "Macintosh OS-X Installer (10.7 - 10.14)". I told it to use...
Back