Search results

1. T

T4.1 ETH+USB combo breakout testing

I got it to work simply by adding the OSCMessage library. Here's the code for those who are interested. This simply receives MIDI messages and sends a OSC message using static IP. #include "USBHost_t36.h" #include <QNEthernet.h> #include <OSCMessage.h> #include "OSC.h" using namespace...
  2. T

Hi Shawn. I just made a test sketch using the OSCprinter example and it works :) Or at least I am receiving / printing OSC and I am printing the midi data of the controller. I have to say that the library looks more complicated than the NativeEthernet, do you know a good starting point for me to...
  3. T

Yes, just updated the libraries (NativeEthernet / FNET / usbHost_t3.6) just to be sure and checked the teensyduino version, its 1.56 Here's the code that I'm using to test. With the NativeEthernet + OSC libraries and the "EthernetUDP Udp" line commented out my midicontroller (Novation...
  4. T

Hi PhilB, I'm trying a similar setup, same wiring but not with your breakout board. However, I can't make NativeEthernet and USBhost_t36 working together. Seperately, they work fine, but whenever I add the NativeEthernet library my MIDI controller stops working with the Teensy. Did you...
  5. T

T4.1 Ethernet Library

I tried the NativeEthernet library in combination with the OSC library and the t4 audio shield. Works like a charm. Thank you for sharing this very user friendly library! Attached is a working example for those who want to try out the same. I'm not a professional coder though, but it's useful...
  6. T

Sysex with Launchpad MK2 and usbhost_t36

I found the problem! The sysEx function should be called with the lenght of the array first, and the sysex array argument second: midi1.sendSysEx(8, resetSysEx, true, 1); I was confused by the "mySystemExclusiveChunk" function which shows them the other way around. Solved :)
  7. T

Sysex with Launchpad MK2 and usbhost_t36

Hi everyone! I am trying to rewrite my Processing code, that makes my Launchpad MK2 work like a sequencer, to Arduino so it can run on a Teensy 3.6. I am sending and receiving MIDI now, however I get stuck on sending sysex messages to the Launchpad. For example, in my Processing code I send...
  8. T

Low latency FFT to OSC for AV-shows

Well that's not something that is in my control every time. Fortunately light travels faster than sound, so it actually makes up for the latency :) Why I ask is because I want to decrease the amount of times the audio signal goes from one device to the other. Currently there are just too many...
  9. T

Okay than I just go for the A2/A3 input option :) Thank you Frank!
  10. T

44.1 khz is the sample rate, that doesn't say a lot about latency right? I was wondering because the audio shield communicates the audio input to the Teensy with I2S. So I'm assuming that this extra step takes time, but I might be wrong. The point is, that the moment a synthesizer (for example)...
  11. T

Well, I am pretty sure that using the Teensy is going to be an improvement on my current situation. I am primarily wondering if the audio adapter gets audio input to the Teensy quicker than the using A2/A3 pins.
  12. T

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but have been using Teensy for some years now. I do a lot of experimenting with audiovisual live-shows and real-time audio analysis of synths to generate lighting effects. I have always been using Lightjams for this, but I want to build an embedded system with...
Back