Search results

1. garcho

USB host cable mounting screws

Does anyone have information about dimensions and thread regarding the two screws used to mount the USB host cable to panel? This is regarding the cable for sale on PJRC: https://www.pjrc.com/store/cable_usb_host_t36.html Thanks for your time!
  2. garcho

controlling TFT screen with 4.1 - outsource to Mega?

Greetings Forumites, I've been programming a digital synthesizer on a Teensy 4.1. There are quite a few parameters the user has control over. I want some of these parameters to be displayed on a screen. There are a few encoders and such, and I'm using the audio shield, so pins are at a premium...
  3. garcho

8 MIDI outs, hardware

I have a MIDI master clock ready to be built but for the final few pieces of the puzzle. If I have 8 UART outputs going to 8 MIDI jacks, should I buffer each with a pair of inverters? Or will a 47Ω resistor in series with each TX pin be sufficient protection for the Teensy? This is a one-off...
  4. garcho

MIDI Master Clock and Transport

I want to make a MIDI master clock to sync a number of devices to one tempo and control their individual start/stop functions. I only have 2 arms to start or stop more than 2 devices, and I don't want to have one sequencer start or stop the entire MIDI chain. So what I envision is to dial in a...
Back