Search results

1. R

Teensy Crashes on AudioControlSGTL5000 sgtl5000_2.enable(); call

Hello Mark, Thanks for taking time helping me. The fact that it works on your side made me try to compile on Arduino instead of PlatformIO and it worked also ! I guess this is because my old Arduino (still on Windows 7) uses Teensyduino 1.56 instead of PlatformIO which updated to...
  2. R

Thanks a lot for the reply, I was reducing elements step by step to find the bug which explain the duplicates. However, the part you mention is commented (is it correct in english, I mean shall not be compiled).
  3. R

Hello everybody, Please forgive my bad english... I am quite stuck here. I tried to work on a project of synth after a while and after having upgraded teensyduino. My project used to work before but now, after some time searching, I found out that when I call the enable() function of...
  4. R

[posted] Draw Bar Organ MIDI Module

Hello, Thanks for sharing ! You do have some enigmatic variable names but it looks quite good. I didn't know a tonewheel organ was working this way. I haven't tested it yet but soon I hope. And thanks for hardware tips also.
  5. R

[posted] Draw Bar Organ MIDI Module

Hello, I just listened to the demo, and it sound nice ! There seem to be a lot of good ideas in your project for a real instrument like the inverted output, and many others that I don't quite understand as I am a newbie in electronics. How do manage to create inverted channels ? Also are you...
  6. R

HELP Audio Beeps with Teensy 4.1 and PT8211

On my side, I had to remove the audio noise generators to get it fixed... But I beleive the problem is solved now ? (haven't tried the fix yet)
  7. R

Toubles on analogRead() on Teensy 4.1

Thanks a lot for your quick answer, what a stupid error of mine ! (I actually made a custom document out of teensy connections card fort my pinouts, which was hidding analog infos...) I should have asked before... Thanks anyway for the help and reactivity, maybe this thread could be deleted...
  8. R

Toubles on analogRead() on Teensy 4.1

Hello, I've been working on teensy 4.1 for a year now and recently came into mind blowing troubles. I have two teensy board that cannot read anologRead() anymore. I started over with the basic tutorial as I was very confused, and it worked well until the analogInput() sketch. So it looks like...
  9. R

Hello, I'm back after a few tests. I didn't solve my issue but, as I tought it would come from envelopes, I happened to be the opposite. Well, simple sketch doesn't work, others more complicated does and it is still confusing. However I found a sketch which does the same thing each time. So if...
  10. R

Yes I did that (uninstall Aruidno, re-install Arduino and install TeensyDuino) before I send the .hex file. I just tought the Flag could force to use an older version... Anyway, it seems that the beep varies along with filters and volume parameters which may indicate a problem (overflow) in...
  11. R

@Frank B, He did work on the Guitar sketch, Bravo ! Unfortunatly I still have the same issue with my TSynth. Do you think you could you try the .HEX file ? @Paul, Is it what I am supposed to be looking for ? : -DTEENSYDUINO=154 "C:\\Users\\RAGEDE~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_194390"...
  12. R

Hello, Thanks for looking at the pictures. I have resoldered all connections (they were indeed not so good looking !) but it didn't change my issues. I have tried to put a much simpler Audio patching in my software and it removed the problem with the PT8211 out but still no sound on the MQS...
  13. R

Thanks a lot for your help and replies. I don't how I could make the thing grow until it doesn't work. I soldered only the Gnd, 7, 20, 21 and 3.3V pins Here is the HEX file so maybe you can check it has the same behavior at your place and hence is not hardware problem along with complete...
  14. R

Hi, I moved to Teensy 4.1 after burning my 4.0 with bad power source. I used a new PT8211 card on top of it (scared to re-use old one). Using the same source code (based on TSynth) as for previous board, the sound generation is ok but every 8 sec there is a beep (like a A 440Hz) occuring for 2...
Back