Search results

1. S

Custom Teensy 4.x, using RT1061 instead of RT1062

Thanks for the detailed answer. Got it, I'll proceed with the 1062 for my first trials and throw in the 1061 along the way. I promise to report back with results if any when I get them :)
  2. S

Custom Teensy 4.x, using RT1061 instead of RT1062

Following up on this question. I just realized I bought 10 units of MIMXRT1061DVL6B instead of MIMXRT1062DVL6B haha that's what rushing does ... I undertand both are part of the RT1060 family but I don't see any intrinsical difference i might be missing something. Would the MKL02 bootloader chip...
  3. S

Smallest Form Factor Teensy 4.1

Hey guys, I am looking into using the teensy (specifically the 4.1) ecosystem on a wearable application to achieve low latency high frequency data logging of various sensors (motion, environmental...). I was wondering if there is any open source design of "the smallest" form factor Teensy 4.1...
  4. S

Teensy shutdown when SD card is inserted

Hey guys, I have been having the weirdest of behavior happening to me right now. I have ordered a bunch of Teensy 4.0 and audio boards, I assembled them correctly and see no short circuit on my assembly. The teensy boots just fine but when I insert an SD card before turning on or after the...
  5. S

Audio System Design Tool i2sslave

Thanks a lot Paul for indulging my beginner questions and for the clarification. Do I still need the audio board (SGTL5000 component) in the wireless version of my project (with the BT-909) ? If the BT-909 is the one to pick up the I2S signals then the audio board no longer serves its purpose...
  6. S

Audio System Design Tool i2sslave

Hey guys, I have been using the Audio adapter for the past couple of months to synthesize sound. I am fairly new to I2S and have not yet grasped perfectly how it works. I'm confused about the I2S connection of the SGTL5000. My understanding is that we use I2C to configure the chip, we use...
Back