Search results

1. S

Powersupply for a brushless motor?

Hi, i want to use a brushless and my question is what battery works. I now normally you use a LIPO battery but for my use it also enough if the motor spins 10 seconds. So can i use a 9V Battery for this or is the power not enough to power the motor?
  2. S

Get the Newton force of a brushless motor

idk i mean can i calculate the force that generates the motor to move an object?
  3. S

Get the Newton force of a brushless motor

Hi, i want to ask if its possible to get the force in newton, when a brushless motor is spinning?
  4. S

BMP280 from Adafruit doesn't work on Teeny 3.2

OK i have resolved this problem.
  5. S

BMP280 from Adafruit doesn't work on Teeny 3.2

Hi, iam using the standard BMP280 test library from adafruit. And there is a problem because the Teeny is not printing anything in the console. Do you have any ideas what the issue could be? Best regards Leon #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <Adafruit_BMP280.h> #include <Servo.h>...
  6. S

MPU6050 Sketch dont work well

oh sorry, it was a Teensy 3.2 :)
  7. S

Thanks for the help
  8. S

Hi, i have a problem with the MPU 6050 Sketch that i tried. I tried it on a Arduino Nano and everything worked well. But on the Teensy the output is nan. And when i change the angle_pitch to a long, the nan disapear and the outputs are numbers. But also the numbers were not correct. But on the...
  9. S

Upload an sketch doesnt work.

Oh yes i mean now its working. Thank you for this information.
  10. S

no its working. idk why?
  11. S

Hi, i have a problem with my teensy 3.2. Every thing worked great, but now nothing works anymore. When i want to upload a sketch in Arduino this comes in the console. "error sending reboot command (HID) Teensy did not respond to a USB-based request to enter program mode. Please press the...
Back