Search results

1. T

Parallel ADC input into Audio Library.

Hi, I have a system that moves audio data from a 16 bid ADC into 16 pins of a Teensy 4.1 at 250 KHz. Question: Is it possible (or advisable) to feed this data into the audio library functions?
  2. T

Teensy 4.1 Cannot access Internal SD card

Hi, I don't have any particular insight, but I've been using the SD reader for a while now and it does work. Fairly obvious suggestions: 1.Format the SD cards with the official formatter: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/ 2. Post pictures and code here. Usually someone gets back...
  3. T

Bat detector

Damn!! You are right; I have it backwards. I'm an idiot. Thanks.
  4. T

Bat detector

I have been using the Knowles mic, successfully, and am now testing the ICS 40730 mic. I have soldered it, I believe correctly, but get no signal. I am getting 2.5 V on the inverting output, which doesn't seem right. The unit is glued with conductive epoxy to an aluminum holder. The case is 0...
  5. T

Thanks. That is helpful.
  6. T

I also confirm multiple problems with SDCARD on Teensy 4.1 Hi. I have the SD card working fine, although I have actually only used one card. The EXTMEM, on the other hand.... My question concerned the status of the SD libraries. Whenever I have any kind of error in the code writing to the SD...
  7. T

I am recognizing an SD card on the Teensy 4.1 internal. However, I get this warning: Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h" Used: /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/SD Not used: /Applications/Teensyduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/SD Which is correct?
  8. T

Teensy 4.1--Interrupts or polling, and internal SD card

The problem I had with the Due was that the program worked some of the time, but occasionally hung the machine. I assumed my interrupt was occasionally falling in the middle of something critical with the SD code. Likely, it could be fixed, but I didn't pursue further.
  9. T

Thanks for responding. I'll look into DMA. The Learning Curve may be a bit steep for the current problem.
  10. T

Thanks for the reply. Don't know about twilight zone, but often in the fog. Parallel isn't hard except for getting all the blankety-blank wires sorted out. And, I don't have to figure out the SPI interface to some ADC board. Based on another thread here, there do seem to be 16 contiguous bits...
  11. T

Thanks for the response. I am trying very hard to avoid delving into the SDHC code. Interrupts won't affect polling unless the ISR is longer than the sample interval. Then I lose a sample. I suspect that with the 4.1 speed, it would be OK, but I need a spec. I definitely don't want dueling...
  12. T

I need to acquire data from a 16 bit parallel ADC card at 250K samples/sec and stream to an SD card. The ADC card is driven by an external oscillator. I have currently running an Arduino Due, which is driven by interrupts from the ADC board. The Due fills its memory then writes the data to an SD...
Back