Search results

1. fdaniels

Arduino IDE 2.1 + U8g2 Problem

So after trashing my Sunday it boils down to this: I have accidentially installe Arduino IDE 2.1 and the latest Version of U8g2 2.33.15 throws consistently this message: /Users/frankdaniels/Documents/Arduino/libraries/U8g2/src/U8x8lib.cpp: In function 'uint8_t...
  2. fdaniels

WS2812serial Library Problem

U8G2 Library Problem Sorry, if this has been asked before.... I tried to resume working on a Project after 4 Weeks but Arduino IDE 2.0.3 now refuses to compile with this Message: /Users/frankdaniels/Documents/Arduino/libraries/U8g2_Arduino-master/src/U8x8lib.cpp: In function 'uint8_t...
  3. fdaniels

Problems with Arduino IDE 2.0.3 on Ventura

Moin, im trying to get Arduino IDE 2.0.3 running on my shiny new MB Air M2 running Ventura 13.2.1, i installed the IDE and Teensiduino 1.57.2 and now im getting this message: fork/exec /Users/frankdaniels/Library/Arduino15/packages/teensy/tools/teensy-compile/5.4.1/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++...
  4. fdaniels

Pushbutton on Teensy 3.2 Pin 13

Moin! I try to read a pushbutton on a Teensy 3.2 Pin 13 (the one with the internal LED....) the pushbutton shorting the Teensys pin to gnd. I set up the Pin with const int button6=13; pinMode(button6, INPUT_PULLUP); which works for all other pins i use except pin 13. I suppose its the...
  5. fdaniels

delay() Question

Moin! I have some timig critical things to do and need to know if delay() interrupted by an interrupt while its delaying..... Many thanks for any input, Frank
  6. fdaniels

I2c eeprom ??

Is there any teensy-approved Library to easily write and read data to an 24lc512 eeprom? Any help highly appreciated!
  7. fdaniels

WS2812 Logic Level Converter Recommendation

Ladies and Gentleman, i'd like to drive some WS2812 via a Logic Level converter for security reasons. As real estate is precious on my project i'd like to go with a SMT type, preferably one single 3,5>5V converter. Has anyone a recommendation ?? Any help is highly appreciated, im lost a bit...
  8. fdaniels

PJRC / Teensy Logo ???

Is there any official logo a la "powered by Teensy" or something i can put on my PCBs? Would be nice having something like that.....
  9. fdaniels

Is WS2812 the same as WS2811 or PL9823 ?

I love Blinkenlights but i got confused: are WS2811 or PL9823 LEDs (im specially interested in 5mm or even 3mm Versions) compatible with the WS2812 and can i use the W2812Serial Library with these? Any input appreciated, thanks! , Frank
  10. fdaniels

EncoderTool Problems

I just wanted to start a new Sketch, copying definitions for Hardware and Variables from an older Sketch and - voila - it doesnt work. It boils down to this: #include "EncoderTool.h" using namespace EncoderTool; Encoder encoder; int value=0; void setup() { // put your setup code here, to...
  11. fdaniels

Writing to EEPROM together with downloading the Sketch

Sorry if this has been asked before, but my abilities to use the search function didn reveal anything.... Q: Is there a way to have the EEPROM flashed with Data when i program the Teensy? I'd like to have a set of "Presets" installed in the EEPROM when flashing a virgin Teensy. Thanks in advance!
  12. fdaniels

.wav to Arbitrary Waveform

Sorry if this one comes up frequently but i cant find anything i can understand: Is there any documentation on how to convert a .wav single cycle Waveform to something that can be used as arbitrary waveform array to be played by AudioSynthWaveform? Any hints, tipps or other help highly...
Back