Search results

1. V

[queued] Teensy 4.1 Atari ST emulation with MIDI & VGA

Hi Jean-Marc, Wanting to try the Atari emulator on my recently-acquired Teensy 4.1, I downloaded the repository (2b18321) today, and noted the instructions: Just to clarify, in platform_config.h, do I select ST7789/ILI9341/VGA by setting only one of the following? #define ST7789 1...
  2. V

Why does MIDI.read() pass MIDI from Input to Output?

It seems to me that it'd be better to *disable* it by default? That way, only if you are actually interesting in including that behavior, you'd be inclined to seek out how to implement it. :confused:
  3. V

Perfect, thank you! I wish I had a better understanding of how to learn what a given library is capable of... I often find myself aimlessly poking around .h files. Cheers.
  4. V

Hi everyone! I'm working on a MIDI filter using a Teensy 2.0. I've built the DIN MIDI input and output ports according to the schematic on the MIDI Library page here. Using only the code below, I noticed that the Teensy is always passing data from the Input port to the Output port unchanged...
  5. V

[queued] Teensy 4.1 Atari ST emulation with MIDI & VGA

Great work!! Earlier this year I was attempting to use my Macbook to emulate Atari ST MIDI Librarians/Editors for my Ensoniq ESQ-1, but I wasn't able to get MIDI to work... might have to try this out.
Back