Search results

1. R

4.1 w/Audio Shield & 16 Ch mux <- no audio

I am using a 4.1 with the 4.0 audio shield. I'm able to write code to get sound out of the system. AND I've written code that will read from my 16 ch Mux (CD74HC4067). BUTT <-- the big butt... when I put the two codes together, the Mux still works, but no Audio. I'm not a great coder, so please...
  2. R

4.1 w/Audio Shield - SD card plays, but there's a constant hum just below 440 hz.

I have a 4.1 Teensy w/ a 4.0 audio shield piggy-backed. no other wires. audio example plays fine, but when I play the 3 files on the SD card, there's a constant hum(buzz?) a few notes below A-440. the hum has a bite to it, almost like a sawtooth. it's volume is slightly below the Audio wave...
  3. R

4.1 w/Audio Shield... sdCardTest reads card, but audio comes out garbled.

I'm using a 4.1 board with a 4.0 Audio Shield attached. I've been able to get good output from the AS (audio shield) in outputting a tone (from an audio example). I have a known-good SD card that that contains the 4 "SDTEST#.WAV" files and the .wav's play fine on my MP3 player. When I run the...
  4. R

Teensy 4.1 porting audio to "SDA" pin to be displayed on an I2C OLED Display.

Teensy 4.1 porting audio to "SDA" pin to be displayed on an I2C OLED Display. I'm looking to use an SDD1306 OLED (128x128) (although I could use another OLED if that would help) to display wave data as a waveform. I understand that I'm going to have to sample the audio in order to have the...
  5. R

4.1 w/Audio Shield trying to access 4.1 board SD Card

I'm using a 4.1 Teensy w/ the Audio Shield. both seem to be working fine. I'm trying to access the 4.1 board's SD Card and I'm having difficulty. when using the 4.1 board alone (audio shield removed) i can access the SD card on the 4.1. by doing this i know that the 4.1 board is ok & the microSD...
Back