Search results

1. S

CAN TEENSY 4.0 ARDUINO SKETCHES be USED on TEENSY 4.1?

Hello, I notice that there are a lot more Arduino Sketches on Github written for Teensy 4.0 than Teensy 4.1. Can sketches written for Teensy 4.0 be used on Teensy 4.1? Thanks for any help, soky157
  2. S

Teensy 4.1 with Audio Board 4

No matter what I do I cannot connect properly the Teensy 4.1 with the Audio Board 4. I have read and followed all the suggestions from the Technical Section. I decided I would go the Teensy 3.6 and Audio Board 3 route, but the Teensy 3.6 is out of stock. Anyone know when it will be in stock...
  3. S

TEENSY 4.1 with 4.0 AUDIO CARD pins

I tried to send a pic of how I have pinned the Teensy 4.1 and Audio board 4.0 but it did not go thru. I am having difficulty getting the two to mate up. On the Teensy 4.1 board the Pins are on the bottom so that the Teensy can be pushed onto a breadboard. The Audio board 4.0 has pins female...
  4. S

TEENSY 4.1 with 4.0 AUDIO CARD

The printed instructions I recieved for the Audio Board uses a Teensy 3.1. I have a Teensy 4.1 and the 4.0 Audio board. I am confused as to how to translate the Audio board instructions to the Teensy 4.1. The Teensy 4.1 sits on top of the Audio board. It seems that it is the reverse for the...
  5. S

Advanced Microntroller Audio Workshop

Hello, I just started reading the Advanced Microcontroller Audio Workshop. On page 3 Test Hardware it says to connect headphones and a Usb cable. There is no USB port on the Audio Board. Very confused. I very much would appreciate help with this please. Sincerely, soky157
  6. S

Teensy 4.1 Breakout Board

Hello, Could someone recommend a breakout board for the Teensy 4.1 please. I have taken a look at the GRBL. It seems to mostly be for CNC machines etc. I dont have a need for it. soky157
  7. S

Teensy 4.1 not found in arduino boards

I installed Teensy Installer, after that a Popup saying that Windows Serial Installer was already installed. As a result No USB Serial Options was given. In Arduino Boards, Teensy Boards are NOT listed. I would apprectiate some help please. soky157
  8. S

Teensy4.1 intall does not work

Hi I, am not able to use Teensy 4.1 with Arduino because Teensy4.1 Install will not Install. I found this error lib/version.txt file missing. I would appreciate help. Sincerely, soky157
  9. S

Audio Adapter Board for Teensy 4.0

Hi, is the Audio Adapter Board for Teensy 4.0 compatible with the Teensy 4.1?
Back