Search results

1. W

Interference with two SPI devices (MS5611 and IMU)

Hello everyone, I have an MS5611 (barometer) and an IMU, which are both connected to the Teensy's SPI0. (Used cs pins: 6 and 8) They work properly individually. Together, however, there are many failed measurements at the IMU, regardless of the settings and frequency! (What you see on both...
  2. W

Teensy 4.0 Brushed Motor and Mosfet get hot

Hello there, I use the Teensy 4.0 to control a brushed motor (8.5x20) with a PWM signal (20khz). I created a PCB for this. It works, but the motor and the mosfet get very hot quickly. I use a 1S Lipo Battery. Even at 1A it gets hot. If, on the other hand, I connect the motor directly to a...
  3. W

Teensy 4.0 generate 20khz pwm

Hi there, I am controlling a brushed motor 8.5x20 with a 20khz pwm frequency. The teensy 4.0 runs at 150mhz and I'm using a motor driver (MIC4416) which seems to work. I notice that the motor gets hot quickly. So I would like to check whether the PWM signal is correct. Since I don't have an...
  4. W

Do I need a Mosfet Driver?

Hello everyone, I'm currently designing a PCB drone with the 8520 brushed motors and the Teensy 4.0. However, I wonder whether a gate driver is necessary for my Mosfets? I chose the following mosfet. (I dimensioned it a little larger so that I can later use two motors on one arm)...
  5. W

Teensy 4.1 SPI1 BUG at > 150MHZ

Hi there, My teensy 4.1 is connected to the mpu9250 over SPI1. I found out that when I use a CPU Speed of 150mhz it works. It doesn't work at any other speed. The security of my project is a top priority and when I consider that there are still bugs in this area, it makes me a little nervous. Is...
Back