Search results

1. H

Trying to store uncompressed video data with Processing

I installed Processing to get uncompressed video data; then after, I copy/paste the entire code with my avi own movie file name . I read https://community.arm.com/arm-community-blogs/b/embedded-blog/posts/led-video-panel-at-maker-faire-2014-concept-and-development and...
  2. H

Disappointing Blink While Playing Results

Thanks very much for your fastest response. It did the job!!!!
  3. H

Disappointing Blink While Playing Results

I have a Teensy 4.1 REV D Audio Board. Teensyduino Loader 1.57-beta1 version 3.1.0. FastLED library was update from 3.1 to 3.5. I have 150 WS2811 LEDs. As far as power, I have 5v 20A power supply, which feeds power to each LED strip. The Teensy is connected to the PC. The sketch is suppose to...
  4. H

Teensy 4.1 Bluetooth Metadata

Yes, I will give it a try. I have to go over "everything" to see what this change will bring. I agree 100% with letting teensy doing just the audio heavy-lifting. Good call. I will be posting my findings sometime Monday. Thanks
  5. H

Hello and Thanks for your time. I am afraid this is the case #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> #include "async_input.h" #include "input_i2s2_16bit.h" #include "output_i2s2_16bit.h" //i2sSlaveInput parameters bool dither =...
  6. H

Thanks for your reply. I made the proper code changes but nothing shows on Serial port. I tried youtube audio, vimeo audio, a song I purchased at Amazon, and other songs I had laying around. No luck. I also used and LG cell phone (BT protocols on image) and a Galaxy 20 to see if it was BT...
  7. H

#include <arduino.h> #include "esp32_bt_music_receiver.h" #define CONFIG_EXAMPLE_I2S_BCK_PIN 26 // (A0 on huzzah32, BCLK2 pin 4 on T4.1) #define CONFIG_EXAMPLE_I2S_LRCK_PIN 25 // (A1 on huzzah32, LRCK2 pin 3 on T4.1) #define CONFIG_EXAMPLE_I2S_DATA_PIN 12 // (21 on huzzah32, IN2 pin 5 on T4.1)...
  8. H

Two Audio Volume settings

Thanks so much.
  9. H

Two Audio Volume settings

I have seen on so many sketches the use of sgtl5000_1.volume(n.n) and the use of knob = analogRead(Analog) to manage the volume. . My questions are so many. When I use one or the other.? Do I need both.? What controls what? My final goal is to use a touchscreen icon to increase/decrease the...
  10. H

USB Host Bluetooth Pairing Mode

I have these three dongles and all connected.: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0775YF36R https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J5WFPXX/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q45EF4/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I will order this one to...
  11. H

I bought three different dongles from the suggested ones from that particular thread. All three dongles showed connected. After uncommenting Debug Line, message appeared "ResolveLibrary(debug_tt.h)rduino\BTPairing\BTPairing.ino:7:22: fatal error: debug_tt.h: No such file or directory" I...
  12. H

Thanks very kindly. I wrote some code but i can't get pass a complete pairing. I modify the code below so many times that I am the point right now of guessing, which that's why I need some help. Also, when compiling the file do I need to change Tools>USB Type>Serial to Tools>USB Type (something...
  13. H

Hello. I have a BT dongle. I've been looking throughout the forum and the many USBHost_t36 samples for the code that will allow the BT dongle to get in pairing mode. One of the samples, Digitizer, allowed me to verify the BT is connected. This is how far i got. . I have a T3.6, and a Rev C audio...
  14. H

WavFilePlayerUSB sample sketch==>Error(s)

Thanks so much!!
  15. H

WavFilePlayerUSB sample sketch==>Error(s)

I have Teensy Loader 1.56 and Arduino 1.8.16 versions installed. I ordered the https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0775YF36R dongle and the USBHost cable from PJRC. I soldered the host adapter header to the teensy and run from the samples the sketch "Serial" to verify USB hardware functionality...
  16. H

Pinout for Teensy 4.1, Audio Board, and Display ILI9341 Touch 32

Thanks very much, I tried the recommended settings and both cards, T36 and T41, are working very smooth.
  17. H

Pinout for Teensy 4.1, Audio Board, and Display ILI9341 Touch 32

Hello. Is it possible to put these three boards to work together without falling into overlapping signals? What would be the "ideal recommended" pinout configuration? Also, to access the additional pins on back of the 4.1 board is there a special breakout board and/or pin model that can be used...
  18. H

'Over the Air' firmware updates, changes for flashing Teensy 3.5 & 3.6

Thank you very much. SIZE file is not issue, you were absolutely right. Everything worked perfect. Still more testing in progress. Posting pictures here to help to anyone somehow. Thanks again.
  19. H

Hello. First, million thanks for all your so needed inputs. I was able to download a blinking sketch from a server and upload it to my T3.6 without issues. All my tweaked blinking sketches are about 140K+. Eventually, I will be in need of uploading larger hex files than 140K. My hex file called...
  20. H

The Teensy board has a fresh install of FlasherX. I run the code on the nano tu pull the data off the remote server and instruct the nano to hander over to the Teensy board. The same black screen shows no sign of any activity. I know I have some communication with the Teensy board because the...
  21. H

A blink.ino.hex, (#include "FlashTXX.h" and Serial.println(FLASH_ID)), file is stored on a remote server. With the help of a nano 33 iot, I downloaded the file from the remote server. With the code below, I was able to "see" the hex file arriving to a 3.6 board via Serial port. void...
  22. H

Sniffing Serial Port

It worked. Thanks so much
  23. H

Sniffing Serial Port

After I uploaded the code below on my receiver board, I was able to see what data was coming out from a second Arduino board. To accomplish this task, I used two jumpers: (Tx/Rx), and ground. Transmitter side Tx (Re-assigned by SoftwareSerial ) connected to Rx Receiver board. Transmiter GND to...
  24. H

If you still have it, can you, please. post your full code ? I am still trying to "digest" so much interesting information here. Thanks so much
  25. H

It worked!!!. Couple questions. I added to the blink sketch "#include "FlashTXX.h" and Serial.println(FLASH_ID).Is it ok to place Serial.println(FLASH_ID) inside de VoidSetup()?. I also noticed that after successfully loading and running blink.ino.hex I need to upload again FlasherX if I want...
  26. H

Hello. I am using a 3.6 board and I uploaded the flasherx version. As far as software versions, I am using arduino 1.8.16 and Teensyduino 1.55. I am using the blink.ino.hex as the file to be sent via TeraTerminal. Down below, is the error code I am having. Exactly " abort - new code missing...
  27. H

What are the Line OUT pins on Audio Adaptor Board Teensy 3.x for?

Thanks very much and I am very glad I asked. To further understand the use of this sound card how what factors limit the maximum output power this sound card? Thanks.
  28. H

What are the Line OUT pins on Audio Adaptor Board Teensy 3.x for?

The audio board comes with a 3.5 audio jack connector to connect speakers, or a headphone. Now, what can I connect to Line Out pins ? What is the difference between the Line Out pins and the 3.5 audio jack connector. Please, explain. Thanks, very much
  29. H

Storing unsigned int (2 bytes) in Flash Memory on a Teensy 3.6

yes. you are right I double the amount to 68280 and gave me error; I switched to const uint16_t NUMBER_OF_ELEMENTS = 65500; const uint16_t descriptions[NUMBER_OF_ELEMENTS] = { 0b0000000000000000,.... and everything worked perfect and it used only 13% of program space. Sketch uses 145964...
  30. H

Thanks I followed your suggestions and everything worked perfect. Thanks again
  31. H

I stored +34000 lines of 16-bit data on flash memory. The code works good; but, I have two issues that I don't understand why they are happening. After running the code, I am able to see all data on the serial port without a problem. The issue arises after I close the serial port and I reopen...
  32. H

Teensy 3.6 Flash Memory and PROGMEM

yes!! it worked!!! Thanks so much
  33. H

Yes, this a brand new teensy card and actually my first teensy sketch. Seems like I have to go over couple few things prior to make things work. Thanks again
  34. H

I will give it a try whenever have access to my pc. But looking at the output seems like you got it. Thanks so much
  35. H

The arduino UNO works as it's supposed to. Both are the full sketches (........ means 300000 lines) The teensy code doesn't do anything. Except it shows this message: Unable to open COM9 for reboot request Windows Error Info: Access is denied. more ideas...
  36. H

Using PROGMEM, I successfully loaded +-30000 binary lines on my arduino UNO. Each line has the format "1111111". I tried to recreate the same code using a Teensy 3.6 this time, but I wasn't able to. Below you will see the working arduino uno code and then the Teensy code, which is not working...
Back