Search results

1. A

NXP Documentation error?

main.S Here goes!
  2. A

NXP Documentation error?

Happy to provide the assembler version of the main.c file. I am working on an iMac Big Sur and from the command line, i.e. not using Arduino. Are you familiar with Paul's Bare Metal Blink code? I'm using the same folder structure and have kept his boot.c and startup.c as provided. I lost a few...
  3. A

NXP Documentation error?

Just completed a main.S for the blink programme. Blown away by the performance of this little machine (Teensy 4.1). The Assembler version is four times faster than the C code: the uncalibrated delay loop requires 100,000,000 cycles to achieve a delay of approximately half a second. Thats about...
  4. A

NXP Documentation error?

Thanks for all that!
  5. A

NXP Documentation error?

So PJRC distributors are prepared to sell directly to the retail market?
  6. A

NXP Documentation error?

Amazon? Surely they screw him into the ground re commission?
  7. A

NXP Documentation error?

I'd just like to say to you, Paul, thank you very much for getting me on the way with the complexities of the bare metal coding of your blink app. I couldn't get your cli loader to work on my iMac Big Sur system but that turned out to be down to me not understanding something in the make file...
  8. A

NXP Documentation error?

Thank thank you Paul. This has been bugging me for quite a few hours!
  9. A

NXP Documentation error?

I am an enthusiastic newcomer to the complexities of modern 32-bit microcontroller technology. What better way to understand this new world than try and follow Paul Stoffregen's Teensy 4.0 Bare-metal Example code. Thank you Paul. Eventually everything was becoming clear apart from one cloudy...
Back