Search results

1. T

How to move auto generated Audio GUI code to a separate source file?

Hello everyone, In order to organize my code, I'd like to move the entire code block generated from the audio gui into a separate source file. This would help me make my main.cpp neater and also it would help me iterate the audio gui more quickly by facilitating easy copy/paste and getting rid...
  2. T

Work in Progress: LinnStrument Backpack

I'd love to have an all in one LinnStrument + synthesizer instrument. So, I'm making a synthesizer that attaches to the side of a LinnStrument using the shoulder strap screw holes. It powers the LinnStrument through the USB port and also receives MIDI through the same port. I want to make...
  3. T

ST7735_t3 Display Library Interferes with Encoder Library?

Hello everyone, I'm working on a synthesizer and bringing up the parts one at a time right now. Previously I got all the inputs working (pot, encoder, buttons). Not I'm adding a 1.14" LCD display by Adafruit I'm also using the Teensy Encoder Library and the Teensy ST7735_t3 and ST7789_t3...
  4. T

Encoder Freezes Serial Port on Teensy 4.1

Hi Folks, I'm setting up a new synth that uses 12 buttons, two encoders, and one potentiometer. I got pretty stuck with the encoders. I got the encoders working with example code. However, when I add the encoder lines to my main code, I have trouble with the serial monitor. When I reset the...
  5. T

Group Multiple Audio Objects into One Class

I'm really enjoying Teensy and the user friendliness of the Audio Library has "unlocked" for me the ability to code my own synthesizer. (I'm a mechanical engineer by training) As I transition from monophonic to polyphonic, it is getting hard to manage the sheer number of audio objects in my...
Back