Search results

1. D

would a soft reset help fix a memory leak?

Hi all, I have a fairly large/complicated project (two teensy 3.6's running six stepper motors in synchrony) and it's all working great... mostly. It works flawlessly for an unknown period of time –*at least a few days –*and then mysteriously stops. Which feels to me like a memory leak...
  2. D

tycmd on macOS

Hi all, I'm sure this is something really stupid, but... I'm trying to install tycmd on a mac, and having no luck. I followed the instructions on the github, got qt5 errors (I don't have Qt), then tried again without building commander/updater, and it seemed to work: [darwin] » cmake ../...
  3. D

"An Error Occurred" with no extra information

Hi all, Strange issue here –*uploading from teensyduino to either 3.6 or 4.1, programs compile fine and (I think) mostly upload fine, but every upload finishes with the cryptic "An error occurred while uploading the sketch". here's the verbose output (both compile and upload), uploading blink...
  4. D

loud noise when running steppers simultaneously (teensystep)

Hi all, Hoping someone here can shed some light on a somewhat esoteric problem. I'm running six stepper motors simultaneously, and I need to be able to move them to different positions in synchrony – as if they were physically geared together. Without getting into too much detail, I'm spinning...
  5. D

Using SPI1 alternate pins on Teensy 4.1 for an RF69HCW

Hi all, I am trying to get an RF69HCW (this breakout from adafruit) to play nice with a Teensy 4.1 that's also attached to an OctoWS2811 adapter (which is awesome, totally works). Becuase it's header-ed into that adapter, I no longer have access to the default SPI pins –*so I'm trying to make...
Back