Search results

1. N

Teensy 4.0 Timers and Interrupts using registers

Hi all, i'm wanting to do 48-bit timing on a Teensy 4.0. The only way i can do that is to use the QUADTimers and cascade them. After testing the QUADTimers i was able to determine that they run at 150MHz and based on the largest value i will need to use i have decided to run the timer at a...
  2. N

Adjusting the Emulated EEPROM size on 4.0?

Hi all, just a quick check to see if it is possible to adjust the size of the emulated EEPROM on the Teensy 4.0. I'd made my project on the 3.2 and was able to get 6 save spaces for settings out of it, but since the 3.2 is out of stock i have moved to a 4.0 and now can only get 3 save spaces...
  3. N

Using comparator with internal CMP ADC on Teensy 3.2

Hi all, i've been looking into using comparators for a project and the libraries i can find don't have enough flexibility for me so i have been looking into setting the registers myself to get the results i want. I'd like to use comparator with the filter off, in continuous mode, with...
  4. N

Strategies for attempting separate simultaneous updates on SSD1306 from Teensy

Hi all, i am working on a project which uses a SSD1306 display connected to a Teensy 3.2. At first i was updating the display whenever something happened which should cause the display to be updated. That didn't work and i've now gone to a different approach which is to just update the...
  5. N

Teensy 3.2, SSD1306 + Hardware SPI

Hi all, i've been trying to get hardware SPI to work for my SSD1306 (Adafruit Monochrome 1.3" 128x64 OLED graphic display - STEMMA QT / Qwiic) display on a Teensy 3.2 but with no luck. I've been trawling the posts on this forum and looking for alternative pinouts for the 3.2 but with no luck...
  6. N

Teensy resetting due to infinite loop conflict with 4 clocks

Hi all, my Teensy 3.2 was resetting and i couldn't figure out why. The Teensy is being used to run 4 clocks for modular synths which all have various settings. One of the functions i've built is for one clock to reset another when it gets back to the start of its loop. This will keep clocks...
  7. N

Jack plug inserted detection

Hi all, i've been puzzling over this for a wee while and can't figure it out. I have a mono jack socket with a normally closed tip-switch. The socket is for input voltages. I want to detect whether there is a jack connected using the tip-switch but can't figure out how to do it. Does anyone...
  8. N

USB MIDI - not much info available

Hi all, i am wanting to connect a small USB keyboard to a Teensy 3.2 which should only SEND data to the Teensy 3.2. No data needs to be sent to the keyboard. I can power the keyboard using my supply rails (+5V and Ground) but then the info needs to come from the keyboard to the Teensy and...
  9. N

Serial Port Noob Questions

Hi all, i am using Teensy 2.0 and Teensy 3.2. On the Teensy 2.0 there is a Tx and Rx pin. In this case i assume i use "Serial" to instigate a serial connection. On the Teensy 3.2 there are Tx1/Rx1, Tx2/Rx2 pins etc. In this case i assume i use "Serial1", "Serial2" etc to instigate a serial...
  10. N

Error with Timers when compiling for Teensy 2.0 on Arduino software

Hi all, i am compiling some code in the Arduino software for loading onto a Teensy 2.0 and i get an error message telling me that there is an error with the timers e.g. "'TCCR2A' was not declared in this scope" All of the errors seem to relate to Timer2. Isn't there a Timer2 on the Teensy...
  11. N

Current flow into Teensy 2.0 pins

Hi all, i've been looking for this data but can't find it.. Maybe you can help? I am using an external (not USB) 5V power supply to power my Teensy 2.0. I am using switches going into digital pins and potentiometers going into analog pins. Before i turn it on i want to check about the...
  12. N

The 2 Teensy 3.2 ADC's connect to which pins?

Hi all, the Teensy 3.2 has 2 ADC's which connect to different pins. I want to set up some analog pins with a different resolution than the rest but to do that i need to know which pins relate to which ADC. I can't find anything that gives me that information so i am wondering if anyone knows...
Back