Search results

1. B

Teensy 4.1 dying

It might have something to do with the fact that I tried to power the board using 3.3V pin... while at the same time plugging in usb cable to try to reprogram the board... I think I also just bricked my nano 33 iot this way :(
  2. B

Teensy 4.1 dying

Thank you everyone for quick response! Actually, for most of the time nothing happened when I plugged this teensy in, no linux kernel message or whatever. What I posted is a rare case where "something" happened. @Frank B and @PaulStoffregen, I just had my Teensyduino 1.54 running on my linux...
  3. B

Teensy 4.1 dying

I should add that a night before this happened, I made a mistake and connect +Vbat of my coin battery to On/Off pin instead of VBAT pin. and FWIW, here is the "Verbose Information from Teensy Loader"
  4. B

Teensy 4.1 dying

My teensy 4.1 just died too.... with the message from linux kernel similar to the opening post: pressing the button for 15-17 sec will give a short flash of red LED, but didn't revive the teensy with the blink sketch. :( It happened after I tried to solder PSRAM onto the board, so may be I...
Back