Search results

1. D

Highly optimized ILI9341 (320x240 TFT color display) library

Hello thank you for your answers, i know the trick of writing the old value with the background color, but since i have to draw a lot of different stuff, i think framebuffer will do the job best for me. the question is, is there an easy to follow example for one framebuffer or do i have to use...
  2. D

Hello Kurt, thank you for your answer. Yes i know your libs, but somehow i was not able to find an easy example how to use one dma framebuffer. Maybe you can point to an example you´ve done, that would be very cool danke aus wien cheers stefan
  3. D

Hey everyone, since i´m an absolute noob when it gets to programming, i´m wondering if there was a super easy example for a DMA approach?! I dont even know if its possible since i could not find an example for my needs :D What i would like to have is one framebuffer to work with (dont know if...
  4. D

Audio Library PatchConnections conflict?

@manicksan maybe you can help me, i would like to export this project into seperate classes (or whatever) when i press export it shows me the plugins but not the big mixer and fx matrix. what did i do wrong...
  5. D

Digging into all this new info´s, i need some time to get that in my head :D I already think i know the answer, but i´m asking anyway (sorry Tristan if you read this ;P) Would it be possible to point somehow to the different namespaces? "tristan" would do adding new plugins within classes...
  6. D

Wow thank you for your answer :) i will def try the namespaces :) To your plugin. I´m not using the Audio design tool from pjrc, but the one from "Newdigate" https://newdigate.github.io/teensy-eurorack-audio-gui/ as this one has the variable playback function, i need to chromatically play raw...
  7. D

Thank you for your answer I once tried to program a patchchord within code while running but it didnt work. To my collision issue. since hopefully many poeple will contribute their own plugins, the contributer had to look what patchchords are free and rename his chords. That is something i...
  8. D

Hey everyone, i didnt come up with a better title, so pleaso excuse me if the topic, maybe, is not directly related to the title name!! So i´m working on my "TeensyTouchDAW" which consists of an 8 Track sequencer with various built in "Audio-Plugins". Beside the sequencer functions, it is...
  9. D

Teensyduino 1.58 Beta #2

The latest :) In arduino IDE 1.8.19 i used 1.57 Yes with 1.57 in IDE 2.0 I get approx the same memory amount, like i showed ;)
  10. D

Teensyduino 1.58 Beta #2

Hey everyone, after installing the IDE 2.0 i´ve seen that the sketch now takes a bit more space in the program storage space, than in the last version 1.8.19. you can find my code at https://github.com/steven-law/Teensy-DAW/tree/main/15stepTeensyDAW3 the only lib that comes not from Paul is...
  11. D

Raspberry Pi Pico

This is some really cool info. Thank you. i will talk to semaf :)
  12. D

Raspberry Pi Pico

As i´m buying my electronics mostly from my local diy shop. I´m afraid it will take some time untill he gets some :D Talking about semaf.at respectively ;) But thank you for your info :)
  13. D

Raspberry Pi Pico

Ahh ok, thank you Paul. Teensy´s are just so hard to find right now :(
  14. D

Raspberry Pi Pico

Thank you for your Answer. As Adafruit ported a version for their neotrellis M4 board, i hoped there was also a fork or something for the pico pi, or even better use it straight from the box. From my small experience poeple tend to program the pico with circuit/ micro Python. Which is not...
  15. D

Raspberry Pi Pico

Maybe i overread something, but is the Teensy Audio Library compatible with the Pico Pi? Would like to build some basic stuff :) TIA
  16. D

Audio Adaptor Board to manipulate cv signal

Thank you for your answers :) I´ll use the Teensy 3.2 and 3.5 right now. Only two more questions: So if i plan on using an audio input, i´ll have to work with 1.2V? Or can the signal be also up to 3.3V, when working with the adc module from your gui tool? Thanks in advance Stefan :)
  17. D

Audio Adaptor Board to manipulate cv signal

Hey PaulStoffregen, sorry for digging out this old post. I´m about to build a Teensy Eurorack-Shield with your recommended schematic for +-5 to 0-1.2V conversion. I see the ADC module in your (awesome) gui tool wants specific 0-1.2V. Can i turn on the analogReference for ech input seperatly...
  18. D

Basic Envelope to Filter question

Hi, so I was able to get it working with the bounce2 library,with the help from example bounce_basic Maybe this will help someone in the future :)
  19. D

triggerlock and triggerstate are both 1 while i push the button for gate In
  20. D

Hello graham, more i think the triggerlock gets inverted, give me 5 min. then i will check the serial print to see what triggerlock it´s in :) If i press the button, the sound gets instantly dull if i release the button, the envelope starts (not inverted) but stays in the sustain phase No...
  21. D

So with your help the envelope modulates the filter, BUT If I push the Gate the sound becomes dull (setted corner freq) if i release the gate, the envelope starts the sound becomes brighter and stays bright. Its going audible thru attack decay sustain, but awaits a noteOff signal which here is...
  22. D

Yes i will try the triggerlock, as i will need it in many other projects. With the times yes you are true, but so far i tried also gatesignals (+10ms) which also brought no luck. I will call back with a video, if that will help :) Thank you so far Graham :)
  23. D

Hey, yeah a real lpg is a vca and lpf, but i really like the sound how it sounds right now. My only problem is, that the envelope seems to not start with a gate in. "and trigger them simultaneously, which I'm sure you can do easily enough." this is exactly my problem, i cant get the envelope to...
  24. D

Thanks again for your time. As already mentioned, its my first code ever, so there will be alot of things to do better. Also i tried to work with one filter, but i didn´t liked it for my purposes. Funny about the pow() as i read several times, because i was unsure how to use the function, and i...
  25. D

Hello, thank you for your time. Thank you for the triggerlock, i will implement this. But my problem is, that the modulation of the envelope isn´t starting at all. I had a small test programm, where the filtermodulation (from the envelope via "triggerIn") really worked. (From another thread...
  26. D

EDIT: Cause it´s not unimportent, as the Filter will be the only control over the "volume" the cornerFrequency should go as low as possible. With an external Control Voltage it worked flawlessly :) Hey, I tried to do it as you mentioned. But i dont get it to work. I know there is one setting or...
  27. D

That´s all? Nothing more? Ok i will try that at home. Thank you so far :)
  28. D

If you dont want to open the code: //a trigger input (~10ms) at pin 9 should start an envelope1 which modulates the frequency //input of the envelope is dc1, with an amplitude of 1 //my attempt to calculate directly -assuming the eg sends an envelope from 0-1- did not work! //the attempt...
  29. D

Hey everybody, it´s my first post, so please be kind and patent. I am working on a teensy eurorack module, based on the chord organ/radio station from music thing modular. It will be a complete voice module with wavefolder, bitcrusher, delay and chord function. There are just to things i want...
Back