Search results

1. Y

datatypes bit depth

i mean ARM exception fault
  2. Y

datatypes bit depth

i am trying to understand if using a non-32-bit variable can cause to program to stuck on run time?
  3. Y

datatypes bit depth

thanks paul, by you're explaining it sounds like the major advantage is on compiling. what about the run time? 32-bit variables can afford a stable operation? is it possible that using a non-32-bit variable can cause crushes in a certain way?
  4. Y

datatypes bit depth

there is any advantage by using 32-bit Variables On 32-bit ARM systems?
  5. Y

24 Keys Matrix

it's a bingo :) now it's clear, the selected pin takes some time to get low, so if you don't wait for him you got an undefined state on the input pin. it looks like a solution, works great. thanks, yinon
  6. Y

24 Keys Matrix

delay added after : digitalWrite(k1_row[i],LOW); that what you mean ? for(int i=0; i<=5; i++){ digitalWrite(14,HIGH); digitalWrite(15,HIGH); digitalWrite(16,HIGH); digitalWrite(17,HIGH); digitalWrite(18,HIGH); digitalWrite(19,HIGH)...
  7. Y

24 Keys Matrix

Hi Paul, I used 2 delays, inside 'if' and after 'else' (that delay is executed most of the time). it's not solved the problem, I am still looking for a solution. as I mentioned before on Arduino pro mini it's working great without any treats, use the only internal pullups resistors.
  8. Y

I2c gpio expander config problem

thanks for help :) we are still working on it. we found a kind of solution with 160uF Capacitor between VCC and GND that acts as an "inrush current" filter. that was the first time that I heard about this kind of phenomenon called "Inrush current". another affectable fix is to set up the pin...
  9. Y

24 Keys Matrix

thanks for the help, I don't find an easy solution yet. I keep using both, Teensy and Arduino pro mini together
  10. Y

I2c gpio expander config problem

Hi everyone, We have recently developed a kind of simple LEDs controller (just on/off - no PWM output) using PCA9655E, some MOSFETs, and teensy 3.2 as UART to i2c bridge. The unit works as expected most of the time except the first when the power turns ON. the current solution is to...
  11. Y

24 Keys Matrix

yes, of course. I am still dealing with the same issue. the external Pullup don't solve the problem ):
  12. Y

24 Keys Matrix

last update : A 5.1k external pull-up resistor had solved the problem :) thanks for you're help.
  13. Y

24 Keys Matrix

Hi Rcarr, thanks for the well-detailed answer. I do some extra tests and set the matrix with short wires and it worked well. so it's probably a wire length issue. I am trying to figure out if the solution is on the output side mean the matrix lines or maybe on the inputs pins used by the matrix...
  14. Y

24 Keys Matrix

I wrote this code to scan 24 keys matrix, it's work great with Arduino Uno but on teensy 3.2 and 3.6 I got something like "double pulsing". when I press on the 7th' key I got 6 and 7 reading , allmost same when I pressed the 16th' key then I got 14 and 16 reading. all the rest of the keys...
Back