Search results

1. O

Can I extend Teensy4.1's USB?

Hi. My project is size restricted and I expect that embedding Teensy4.1 will make the write port inaccessible. Therefore, I want to extend the USB terminal. Looking at the Teensy4.1 pad, it says USB Device. If I pull the wiring from here and align the four wires of 5V, GND, D+, and D-, can I...
  2. O

Teensy 4.0 freezes often

Teensy 4.0 freezes often Hi, I'm using Teensy 4.0 to run a 0.96inch OLED, but often Teensy 4.0 freezes and stops working. Also, when I2C communication was performed in another project, it often worked well with Arduino UNO, but not with Teensy 4.0. What could be the cause? By the way, 5V is...
  3. O

Teensy 4.0 is not recognized by my computer

Hello. I am developing a self-made board with Teensy 4.0. However, when I put Teensy 4.0 on the board and checked the serial port with Teensy duino, it was not recognized and I could not write. First, I doubted the power supply. I have an external power supply connected to Teensy 4.0, so I'm...
  4. O

I want to set the PWM frequency to 20Khz with Teensy 4.0

Hello. I'm now using Teensy 4.0 and a commercial motor driver to power a DC motor. However, the sound of the motor is noisy, and after investigating various things, I found that the motor becomes quieter if the PWM frequency is set to 20Khz. So, could anyone please tell me how to set the PWM...
Back