Search results

1. J

SPISlave_T4

For me, I got this working (though only in the main loop as I said) but Im dropping bytes sometimes. This also didnt happen with the 3.x version. What's different here? Its the same master sending the same packages but they are not well received.
  2. J

SPISlave_T4

have you added myFunc() as the handler -> mySPI.onReceived(myFunc); in setup() That's the only point where the handler is added. In the 3.x library you didnt have to do the mySPI.begin() bit though
  3. J

SPISlave_T4

I think I found what causes the error but don't quite understand why its different here than in the 3.x version. if I disable the interrupt and read the spirit line in the main loop, I need to clear the line by calling mySPI.popr()which is obvious but I don't understand why it doesn't work in...
  4. J

SPISlave_T4

nope, that's not it. I actually get all the right data but after quitting transmission the application doesn't exit the callback.
  5. J

SPISlave_T4

Okay done, everything is fine (I verified by running a simple script just reading out the pin status which is high when there's no data send) I can see the SCK running alright by just looking at the LED ON PIN 13. Basically as soon as the lines are connected, my teensy will always stay in the...
  6. J

SPISlave_T4

Hi, so I've always used your 3.x version of this library but now I've tried to port my already existing project to the T4 version and the problematic thing is that the library doesn't detect the active() state right. Im using a nordic as a master and am manually setting and clearing the CS pin...
Back