Search results

1. A

Bat detector

Dear Guillaume, Hollidaytime now, best is to contact Edwin, he sells DIY sets , board etcetera and did some modifications (also to the newest board for 4.1. ) I have build one about 2-3 months ago. You will be impressed when you are working with your ready build teensybatdetector! Met...
  2. A

Bat detector

Thank you, Cor. I did see the asterisk in the V-shape. And could see the bmp-file. Is there also a way to view the bitmaps on the teensybatdetector itself?
  3. A

Bat detector

Question about the software: In the manual "TeensyBat User Manual V 1.3.pdf" it says on page 1: "Right Button (R-Button). ........... Long press to write a screen capture to SD if card present." It seems this is not working in the software version I use: TB_V131_T41_DEEPSLEEP_PWM.hex Do I do...
  4. A

Bat detector

Thanks for replies on "what scale to use". For viewing the details of the sound in the higher frequencies the difference is not big. But it might help to stretch the band around the 20kHz. A lot of sound there what looks like noise. Stretching it (by use a logaritmic scale) + treshold (-3 dB...
  5. A

Bat detector

PS: Maybe it is not logaritmical but exponential. Have to search for that. ;-) But the idea is the same.
  6. A

Bat detector

And already a question: When I look at the display and settings of the filter, I see this is measured in kHz and scale is linear (what seems very logical at first sight). However our ear works in a logaritmical way. That means that a tone of for instance 440 Hz is heard as an "A" (musically)...
  7. A

Bat detector

Dear members of the forum. Being new here: My name is Eef, and just finished building the detector, with some great help from Edwin. And compliments for Cor, Edwin and others who contributed here: Great job. (I don't know much about bats, but a bit on programming, amplifying etcetera. And this...
Back