Search results

1. D

Teensy 4.0 very hot and died.

I tried to do all your solutions. First of all i cutted the trace which worked quite fine. The current remains on a constant level know, doesn´t matter if the Pc is connected or not. So that´s fine. Thankyou! Secondly I bought a TTL-Converter. I mounted it correctly, but it didn´t worked at...
  2. D

Thankyou KenHahn for your detailed instruction. I just ordered a new one and then i will try that and tell you about it. I also will monitor the internal temperature. There a code i looked up: extern float tempmonGetTemp(void); void setup() { while (!Serial); } void loop() {...
  3. D

Thankyou all for your good advices. I use the 4.3 Inch Nextion Intelligent Series NX4827P043-011C. I didn´t thought that the TTL could be the problem. You are right. The Nextion TTL works at 5 Volt. I bought a "logic level converter" which is designed for TTL. Is it also possible to use just a...
  4. D

Dear Forum, i´ve got an hardware problem with my project. I am currently working on an automatically drum tuning device. At first i used an Arduino Mega, but because of it´s size and less storage i switched to a Teensy 4.0. It worked all quite fine, but then i noticed that the controller is...
Back