Search results

1. X

Programmierbarer WS2812B LED-Strip Controller

That method you described is a really good one I didn't think about before. I have to try this one instead of what I do at the moment. In past when I tryed to read numeric values the Display needs much more than approximately 5ms on top. First of all I read out direct the "val"-State of dual...
  2. X

Nextion Library From my experience the only possible way to get a well function communication with the Display is to use something else instead the out of the box librarys from Itead. If I will have some more time I will study your Library in every detail. The first look at it was a very fine...
  3. X

Die Effekte können nach belieben kombiniert werden Jeder Effekt hat noch einige Einstellungsmöglichkeiten Die Programmierung von Pausen und Schleifen ist natürlich auch möglich. Die fertigen Programme können dann auf einer SD-Karte gespeichert werden. Info's zum Erstellungsdatum und dem...
  4. X

Hier mal ein programmierbarer LED-Controller für die WS2812B Strips. Umgesetzt mit dem Teensy 4.1 und einem Nextion-Display. Ist zwar momentan noch recht wust aufgebaut aber tut was er soll. Der eigentliche Controller für die LED-Strips Gesteuert wird das ganze per Funkfernbedienung...
Back