Search results

1. R

Teensy 4.0 - based Audio Guestbook

Switch issue I also had problems with intermittent hook switch. I ended up removing it and installed a micro switch which solved that issue. I had to print a mounting bracket and lever to strike the switch.
  2. R

I connected my speaker to the audio board at the side of the jack. Negative wire soldered to the metal leg at the front corner of the jack and the positive wire goes in the first small hole right beside the metal leg. Don't know if yours is this way but it works for mine.
  3. R

Will this work? /** * Audio Guestbook, Copyright (c) 2022 Playful Technology * * Tested using a Teensy 4.0 with Teensy Audio Shield, although should work * with minor modifications on other similar hardware * * When handset is lifted, a pre-recorded greeting message is played...
  4. R

My modified .ino file Attached modified .ino file by request. I am new to posting so I hope I am doing this right. I am not a programmer so the mods I made can for sure be done better. I set the speaker and mic levels for my device. I increased bounce times to suit my device. I increased the...
Back